Hacking xReg Plus v1.0 – Re-enable DLC

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cyberskunk has released an app called xReg Plus v1.0 which can re-enable dlc that would otherwise require you to sign in to psn and activate it. This is suppose to be only for legal dlc you have purchased.

IMG_7886-300x200.png

IMG_7889-300x200.png

[/p]
Source 1
Source 2

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
So, what's stopping people from installing a Demo, and using this to turn it into the full version?
"This is suppose to be only for legal dlc you have purchased."

You would had to of bought it before and still have it. I don't think you could get the full game with just a demo.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TwinRetro said:
So, what's stopping people from installing a Demo, and using this to turn it into the full version?
Well for one the fact that that makes no sense. Why would registering a demo suddenly turn it into a full game?

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's meant to change the xRegistry.sys so that it register things that you bought. You can't just have a demo.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
TwinRetro said:
Well for one the fact that that makes no sense. Why would registering a demo suddenly turn it into a full game?

cause most demos are just content locked. good examples

now if we're talking about pre release demo's like Dead Space 2. then their is no way to turn it to a full game.

Edit: PSN+ 60min demo is the full game download.

Edit 2: Least for Infamous and Mass Effect 2. Not to sure about the others

yatesl

Trophies
XP
Country
Does this require you to have backed up your Reg in the first place? I have a bunch of PS1 and PSN titles that I'm close to deleting (and don't really care about, I guess).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality