Hacking XKey Woes

TheZander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I recently got an xkey for my 360 slim and when I load a game on the xkey remote the xbox says open tray so I do then it automatically closes and begins to load, just to load the dashboard again saying play game. Which does not work, so after a little looking they say this can be due to the sata connections which I have confirmed to not be the case. Then they say to reformat the SD card which I've done to 2 different SD cards. Nothing has yet to work for me and I was curious if anyone here can add anything different because so far I have come up short.

Thanks,

TheZander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, another thing I have heard is that my dummy and key bins might be screwed which is a hassle for me because I can't rip them myself I had to have a craigslist guy do it. But there shouldn't be oo many ways to screw up those bins files right?

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this issue when I was accidentally using thr wrong key dump. It's possible your dump might've been corrupted at some point. If you can, try getting a redump at some point to see if your keys are different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person