Xenoblade Chronicles X Undub/Uncensor Tutorial for usage with Brazilian Install Method (.app Files)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by makke007, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Zeonis

Zeonis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2016
    United States
    @skins20 It looks like it is telling you what is wrong. Somehow the 'spacetravel.ddf' file is not assigned to an app file. I don't know why it would not be assigned but where did you obtain your copy of the game?

2. skins20

skins20 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2016
    Argentina
    Solved, the problem is very complicated to explain..but at last works

A problem which nobody could help me without much previous information

3. Zeonis

Zeonis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2016
    United States
    @skins20 If you would be willing please tell me more even though it is complicated. I always like to learn.

4. Engezerstorung

Engezerstorung Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2011
    France
    hi, first thank for the tutorial an dthank to the peoples involved at every steps
    secondly, i have a question : does this also undub the content added by the japanese DLC, the ones that we directly have in EUR and US release? (boze and stuff) or this is what the option "remove english leftover" do? (so basically the dub will be totally removed for these ones?)

5. JasonMaivia

JasonMaivia Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2008
    United States
    Is the US version still not working with this method or was a fix discovered? Outside of using loadiine, is there another method for getting the US version to play on Haxchi?

I have the original disk, but would like to use the patch and play connected to the internet.
    Would I be missing out much for playing the game offline? I've played up until chapter 6 and I don't really want to start over from the beginning unless I really have to. I didn't really look into the online portions of the games (playing with others, connected with other teams, etc.), so I'm curious to know if it's the most enjoyable way of playing the game or not.

EDIT:
    No matter how I patch the US version, the game would always freeze at the first black screen (the one before the title screen loads). What could be causing this problem?

Okay, so, I tried just installing the European version and update patch, thinking that I may have to start over from the beginning, but I was totally surprised to see that it says Ver. 1.02U on the title screen AND that my original US version save works! Online works, too!

I'm really confused now..., but happy.
    I currently only have it uncensored. I didn't undub it, and I haven't tried with the bigger font yet. Does the bigger font really improve everything?

Last edited by JasonMaivia, May 9, 2017
  6. Luxor53

Luxor53 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    "XenobladeChroniclesXPatch.exe" doesn't even launch, any help?

7. Luxor53

Luxor53 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
  8. Zeonis

Zeonis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2016
    United States
    @Luxor53
    I am not sure why you can't open the file but I would try downloading it again and extracting it in a separate folder. You have it extracted in a folder with other things.

9. Luxor53

Luxor53 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    @Zeonis That was the first thing I tried (and I just did it again just in case) but it still doesn't work.

10. N7Kopper

N7Kopper Proud lover of a three-inch girlfriend

Aug 24, 2014
    Anyone figured out how to make this work without having to install the game? I'd like it as patch data only (SDCafiine is acceptable) and I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if someone else has already done it.

I already have this game on optical disc, see.