Hacking xenoblade chronicles and metroid prime 3 wont play

doomtrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, he is on WiiU.
Do not use Hermes installed, do not use cIOSX installers.

if you are on vWii, you need to install d2x v10 or v10alt for vWii only.
that's the only 2 compatible cIOS.

d2x cIOS installer for vWii.

If you followed the guide you linked, you should be fine.
you can try to re-follow it and re-install the same cIOS over, just in case the installation didn't completed correctly the first time.

Which USBLoader are you using?
the error should help you understand what's wrong

"wbfs error not a Wii disc". It means the ISO couldn't be recognized as a Wii game, it's probably a bad dump.
"booting game please wait" .. strange that it's still trying to boot the game if he said "not a wii disc" first.
"IOS reload block" is a cIOS d2x features, returning -1 often mean the function didn't complete correctly.

so, it could be :
your loader is old/not working on vWii.
your cIOS is not correctly installed, not the correct version.

Im useing wiiflow mastermod and Usb loader gx when i try to load it on gx the game will freeze not even get to the reading disc screen i have tried a pal version as well and its doing the same thing but when i play them in dolphin they work perfect. I will reinstall the cIOS.

Edit I reinstalled the cIOS and no change still doesn't load. I riped it from my disc I also used a pal and NTSC version and none work games work in dolphin and my old Wii on the same USB flash drive

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You are using Y-cable, right?
A lot of issues are because users think Y-cable are fantasy and that they don't need it.
We assume users are following guides correctly and using Y-cable like asked, but we are often wasting our time trying to find why it doesn't work while it was just not enough power.

It's required on WiiU!
either the Y-cable or an external powered HDD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s