Hacking Xenoblade Chronicle X [Undub]

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, only if you are on a system version which allows you to use hacks, homebrew and Cafiine. (5.3.2 or less)
instead of replacing the file and use loadiine, you replace the file on the fly from the network when the disc access them.

if the replaced file is very big, it can be an issue. either crash, or long load time as it will have to transfer it again for every access.
thats very interesting ill investigate on the files needed

gardy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but ive heard some of the songs from the jap one and they are a little different, or maybe change the songs to anything else?
Could be because Xenoblade X has context sensitive music? Like if you get in or out of your Doll, if you go into Overclock Gear, and stuff. What specifically is different? Have an examples?

Badur

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi mina-san, nooby here.
I already have some kind of BETA undub version of the game (not tried yet), but I think your patcher will be better.
By the way, the link for patcher V2 is down, could someone re-upload it please? (and any hint on how to use it is also welcome)

I read somewhere that the only part left in english is the president speech. Would it still be useful to report any anomaly? I'm willing to if needed.
Thank you all for your hard work.

EDIT: Thanks for the Re-up
I'll be able to play in... a week. (slowly acquiring jap version)

Last edited by Badur,
Reactions: TheShadowRunner

Lawletto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I red most of the pages of this post so I have 2 questions if you can help me.
Is it possible to play Xenoblade undub (easily :D); and also uncensored ?

Is it possible to play with the undub and uncensored version with Loadiine V2 on 5.4.0 (the normal version of Xenoblade is already compatible with Loadiine V2) ?

Thank you for your answers :lol:

poppop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the text be modified yet? It would be fun to change blade back to being beyond logos artificial destiny emancipator or change other oddly "localised" dialog.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got my hand on an update V48 here. I don't know what it overwrites, so is it advisable to install it?
There was nothing removed and you need it to play online, so you can install it without problems.

Also, I recently finished a new version of the patcher, which now patches movies too. I redesigned the batch file(yet again), because it was really messy and basically not extendable. @Cyan Can you update the first post? Thanks :)

Download: Patcher v2.0

Last edited by aracom,
Reactions: Badur

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's still v2, not v3 ?
I can edit the link without changing the version, but users with the old v2 will think there's no reason to download the new one.
I'll do 2.5 or something like that.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can edit the link without changing the version, but users with the old v2 will think there's no reason to download the new one.
I'll do 2.5 or something like that.
Oh, yea, you can do that. It's pretty important that they download the new version, because there was a mistake on my side that would break the patcher in some cases. Thanks :)

Badur

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There was nothing removed and you need it to play online, so you can install it without problems.

Also, I recently finished a new version of the patcher, which now patches movies too. I redesigned the batch file(yet again), because it was really messy and basically not extendable. @Cyan Can you update the first post? Thanks :)

Download: Patcher v2.0

Thanks fo the info.
By the way, I was finaly about to use the V2 patch, but the V3 just came in! You rule guys!

EDIT:I ran the patch 2 times with the same error (Xenoprob.jpg). It seems pc273312.casmt cannot be accessed and pc273315.camdo be built because of that... Does anyone know about this issue?

EDIT2: I managed to make it work in safe mode until the point where the file that could not be accessed was "done" (Xenoprob2.jpg). But I think it's okay to move to the next step.

Attachments

• Xenoprob.jpg
    Xenoprob.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 633
  • Xenoprob2.jpg
    Xenoprob2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 590
Last edited by Badur,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users