GCN Xeno Modded Gamecube Keeps Getting Errors

Aeecee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a xeno modded Gamecube and I burnt some backups on Mini DVDs and at first they play fine but then after playing for a bit I keep getting disc error messages and I dont know why. The system came with a burnt copy of Super Smash Brothers Melee which played fine with no disc errors ever occurring. Can someone help me out with this what am I not burning the games correctly or something.

D

Deleted User

I just bought a xeno modded Gamecube and I burnt some backups on Mini DVDs and at first they play fine but then after playing for a bit I keep getting disc error messages and I dont know why. The system came with a burnt copy of Super Smash Brothers Melee which played fine with no disc errors ever occurring. Can someone help me out with this what am I not burning the games correctly or something.

Most likely brand media and or brand burner

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not sure if this will help but I know it worked with my GameCube on original games. Are you getting that red overlay saying something about “an error has occurred “? If so I would look into POT adjustments for GameCube. What ever you do do NOT do the POT adjustment without a multimeter. I set mine to 200 ohms reads perfectly again. I know this is a common deal with fixing burns too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse