Xbox One X announced

ss+(2017-06-11+at+04.04.50).jpg

Phil Spencer calls the console "the most powerful console ever made". Featuring 6 teraflops of GPU power and 12 gigabytes of memory, the console is designed to run games in 4K HDR including 4K Bluray playback. It will feature compatibility with all Xbox One accessories and games, running even older games at 4K, using supersampling and anisotropic filtering to make the games look better on 4K as well as 1080p TVs. The system will be liquid-cooled as well. It is also the smallest Xbox yet. The system is set to launch worldwide on November 7th. The price will be $499 USD.

:arrow: Source: LIVE Xbox Briefing on YouTube

Last edited by endoverend,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Hm. To get one, or not... If it runs smoother than what we have currently, sure. I'm not talking about games, either. The UI, while now sleeker and faster, is still clunky and slow...

Should have kept to Scorpio.

With this being their premium hardware, I wonder if we'll see some cool hardware specials.. Like a high end stereo/surround headset, instead of that terrible mono chat headset. Doubt it..

Last edited by Kioku,
Reactions: orangy57

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I can still play the same games on the One S as the ones on the One X, I'm sticking to the One S. HD resolution isn't a selling point, IMO.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upscaled 4K and liquid cooling! An unprecedented way to play... actually, what does the Xbone even have anymore that's not on PC, save for Halo 5's campaign and some remasters?

I feel sorry for anyone who drops $600 on this.
I didn't care enough to look into any information about the xbone x. Is that how much it costs?

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country

Phil Spencer calls the console "the most powerful console ever made". Featuring 6 teraflops of GPU power and 12 gigabytes of memory, the console is designed to run games in 4K HDR including 4K Bluray playback. It will feature compatibility with all Xbox One accessories and games, running even older games at 4K, using supersampling and anisotropic filtering to make the games look better on 4K as well as 1080p TVs. The system will be liquid-cooled as well. It is also the smallest Xbox yet. The system is set to launch worldwide on November 7th. More info will be added as it comes!

:arrow: Source: LIVE Xbox Briefing on YouTube
Yeah......See if you can find out the pricing.......

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't care enough to look into any information about the xbone x. Is that how much it costs?
Still no official word, but if they're cramming in 12GB of RAM and a liquid cooling system, it's probably going to be at least $500, unless they go for some seriously sketchy parts and want a repeat of the RRoD fiasco.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should've called it the New Microsoft Xbox One DS. Now that would've been a good name.
The New Super Ultra Xbone One-hundred and sixty-nine XXX TM (c) PP

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still no official word, but if they're cramming in 12GB of RAM and a liquid cooling system, it's probably going to be at least $500, unless they go for some seriously sketchy parts and want a repeat of the RRoD fiasco.
What was the RRoD fiasco?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gong