Gaming Xbox Live Marketplace grinds my gears.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Living in the UK means that yeah, we're always on the ass end of deals but when I got an Xbox 360 and took a trip to the Xbox Live marketplace, my veins burst with anger.

Following some advice, I made a UK account as my main one and a US account to fool around with. Then I took a trip to the US Live marketplace and just the contents of it made me want to scream "WHAT THE FUCK?". The contents on there just blew my mind but it feels like one horrible tease with the "THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION".

Granted the world of bittorrent means TV shows are available on tap whenever I want but the main thing that angers me is why is the UK marketplace so scant? The content in the UK marketplace is terrible and even some demos never appear so it's just a quick trip over to the US account and BAM. Got the new Katamari demo.

I suppose I am whining a lot over something little and the real reasons are probably licensing/cost but things like this made me wish I got a 360 earlier when I could download things from other regions.

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
You guys got the FlatOut: UC demo which i had to make a Euro account just to get. Amazing demo
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1