XBOX 360 Blue Screen?

watex5

dvd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so basicly I had my Xbox 360 Elite for around 2 years now, and recently Ive been having an error where the console just resets after about 20 minutes of playing it. It just turns to a blue screen and the XBox stays switched on and you can still see the green ring. Does anyone know how I can fix it? (Im not paying microsoft €89 to fix it)

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft is annoying sometimes,bring BSOD to Xbox,shame on you guys! Anyways you probally have to return before doing ghetto tricks and voiding it. lol

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow no one chooses to help you, that's sad.

If it's a BLUE screen, sounds like your a/v cables are loose or messed up. Does your tv have a blue screen before turning the 360 on?

watex5

dvd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
Wow no one chooses to help you, that's sad.

If it's a BLUE screen, sounds like your a/v cables are loose or messed up. Does your tv have a blue screen before turning the 360 on?
Yes, it has a blue screen before turning on and I searched for a while and it said its a GPU overheating error. I dont see how it can overheat if I can only play it for about 20 minutes before it restarts

nicholas9576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose something could have have melted before hand but not enough until now, the RROD was caused by sauder being melted all over the circuits by the heat caused by lack of ventalation. There is no reason to think that didnt happen with your GPU.

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it has a blue screen before the 360 is even on, its not the 360's fault. Like someone said, check all your cords, specifically the video input. Also on your TV settings make sure you are on the right input. Most likely your cords are messed up. Try a different game console if you have one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night