wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allow me to clear up some confusion.

Hi I'm wiired24. I've ported over and made available quite a handful of homebrew software/ Emulators etc for the Xbox One. For Xbox One you DO NOT have to sign anything. My build process is to compile with the necessary tools (Visual Studio in my case) then Package into a .appx bundle package if one is not already available and the the user can easily install the homebrew on their Xbox One.

I understand that we currently don't have "Kernel Access" right now and there are no exploits out in the wild yet however that does not mean that these applications which myself and others have worked hard on are any less valid as homebrew applications. With all due respect I find the notion that the Xbox has to be "Fully Hacked" for what I work on to be considered valid homebrew kinda silly. The whole point of homebrew is that it's code anybody can work on and is generally unsigned. At no point have i ever had to sign anything. That may be true elsewhere but it's not true for the homebrew that's written for the Xbox One. I hope that you or others will considering adding a homebrew section for the Xbox One.

At the very least at least consider a "Development" section. I think all the hard work that we do does deserves that

Last edited by wiired24,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: