Gaming XBLA in limbo?

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a fun problem... What do you get when you get 3 high school kids with 1 xbox account.. a nightmare!

Last year about this time, my son wanted his own xbox account. He was at a friends house and his friend set it up for him. The friend used his email account since my son could not remember his. I had them put the account on my xbox too so I can keep an eye on it. I bought gold pass and let the friend use the account since my son does not have internet. The deal was tag the free games with gold. I did it the first month and the friend never did it at all.. so I stop getting gold on that account. Fast forward a year and as we speak, I can login (password saved) with no issues. My son is ready for his live account and his friend doesn't remember the pw and no longer has the 2 email addresses. Honestly, I think he does know. I went to xbox live and started the steps to reset. It asks for info to verify who I am.. The friend lied about DOB and everything else to the account. Obvious I am not going to have enough info for that step. The account is not being used at all by anyone. It has few games on it. I tried everything I could think of through logging into the account on my xbox but it asks for password. Anyway for me to hook the drive to my pc and using buffalo to pull profile and hex edit it to see if I can see the pw? The friend and my son still hang but not close friends as they once were. I know no help will be given by the friend.

Thanks,
ISO-Man

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think it's best to contact MS.
You won't get the password from the account in hex.
Otherwise, cut yer losses and create a new one.

Don't share accounts, I think it's also against MS's terms of use.

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
17 year old don't understand wisdom/common sense. MS was my solution, but as you stated... is it really worth it for 2 games... NO!!! If I was MS, I wouldn't give me info needed for that account... I could be anyone just making a good story.
Thanks for the response, it was greatly appreciated :)

ISO-Man

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Don't you know the credit card that was used? (if it was that is)

Maybe you can reset it by calling MS and saying you have the credit card information? TBH just trying to help :S never had xbox gold. (always played offline)

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you know the credit card that was used? (if it was that is)

Maybe you can reset it by calling MS and saying you have the credit card information? TBH just trying to help :S never had xbox gold. (always played offline)
Used prepaid card bought at Walmart. No way I'm trusting my credit card on my son's account :) Kids threw away card after redeeming it.

ISO-Man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr