Hacking www.r4ids.cn Starting

Alzoids

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys, I just tried updating my R4i 3DS but got stuck on this screen (after installing the update and rebooting), does anybody know how to progress past this?
VaK34.jpg

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
make a backup of your roms. Format your card with Panasonic sd formatter 3.1 Then put wood r4 v1.52. Then put all your roms back in the micro sd . You good to go.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
jesus christ clean ur 3ds dude.

Holy crap man, what is that S%^# all over your 3ds?

Lol, he probably used a camera with the flash on. These particles on the 3ds are remains of cloth, it's just useless trying to clean them with a normal piece of cloth because that's where the particle come from. But it's only visible with flash photos or pointing a lantern directly at them.

Hunter X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lol, he probably used a camera with the flash on. These particles on the 3ds are remains of cloth, it's just useless trying to clean them with a normal piece of cloth because that's where the particle come from. But it's only visible with flash photos or pointing a lantern directly at them.
No, look at the top screen, doesn't look like dust to me.

samljer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

No, look at the top screen, doesn't look like dust to me.

The amount of dust is godly
Like this ->
5bp549.jpg

FilipeBello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Wait, your 3ds don't have fingerprints and dust ?

I had the same problem on last update, but then i did what taken said, i formated my SD, put everything back on and it worked again.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump an old topic but I'm having this problem as well, except now my computer won't even read my SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/04/new-konami-code-discovered-in-castlevania-game-25-year...