Hacking www.kicktrading.ca

knutjob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I must say I was a little worried at first when paypal froze thier account but I changed my order to COD and had it with in 2 days. I also just recieved the refund of my paypal payment. It looks like they will have paypal service back to normal next week and I would not hesitate to recomend them. I'm sure I will be doin business with them again.

also the dslite key chain they threw in is pretty neat

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yup, can't wait till they get the g6 lite .. cuz i definetely would rather order from them than winsunx
still waiting on my passcard 3 from them tho
frown.gif

magx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
great site, the ds keychain is nice but mine doesn't close very well, it opens up easily...latch is semi-broken but I din't complain b/c it was free

great service there and fast shipping

Corizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't change my order and even without the money for my order yet they shipped it on Wednesday and I got it Thursday, very fast(although probably due to the fact I live 3 hours away from where they are based)

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh hope i get a ds keychain.. my n64 controller one has had its day..
when i ordered my original g6 from them last christmas they sent me a free pack of stylus's
biggrin.gif

younglink11

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Despite their issues with paypal, they still shipped out my order quite quickly and even added the DS keychain
smile.gif

Overall, I'm very pleased with kicktrading's service. I'll most likely order from them again.

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm glad kicktrading resolved their issues with paypal. i also ordered from kicktrading via paypal on june 11th and my order shipped the following wednesday. got my package the next monday with a free keychain that I will never use but it's still cool that they gave em away

ghostrida

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here, very pleased with the way they handled my order. shipped very quickly despite issues they were having. also got the keychain, cool because its free, but wouldn't trust it to hold my games
tongue.gif

Coru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you guys help me with my Kick trading order. I've ordered the passkey2 from the website using the COD option as my means of shipping. I'm new to this and i'm confused about what to pay. I'm using paypal fyi. I'm not sure the amount to pay because the whole COD thing confuses me.

The invoice lists the total amount with the COD icluded, but I thought COD was payed to the delivery person. Any help?

BTW, G6 Lite preordered! Hehe.

knutjob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When the package is delivered you have to pay them before they give it to you. its pretty simple...if you are still confused shot them an email

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn