Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Excuse me for using this thread to ask this but I am having trouble using cdecrypt. I am getting size of content error and I am not entirely sure what cetk means to be.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe read the first post to understand what to do?
There's a tutorial (with pictures!)

the folder is created in the same place than nusgrabber.exe
rename that folder to "install" and copy the "install" folder on your SD card.

Excuse me for using this thread to ask this but I am having trouble using cdecrypt. I am getting size of content error and I am not entirely sure what cetk means to be.

CDecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik wiiucommonkey.bin

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is it normal that my home menu freezes once I launch the installer?
Yes if you do not launch it twice right away. Read instructions. Also current versions do not require a kernel exploit.

If you ARE launching the installer twice, going back to home menu only to experience a freeze this means the install files are fukt in some way. NUSgrab them again, rewrite the files in question to your memory card and try again - had this happen to me once.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A spoof console can be updated to official 5.5.0.

I've read claims that you can update to official 5.5.0 and other claims that you cannot. Is there someone that has actually updated a spoofed 5.5.0 to an official 5.5.0? And not just someone that spoof and got scared of some game update that tried to download, thinking it was a new system version?

Bravalerie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm trying to install the latest Super Smash Bros update. I've put the files (94 files) in the install folder but it don't work
When I enter to data management it says that it need to delete some inneccesary files. But it didn't even show me the update as corrupt data. What i'm doing wrong?
After click WUP Installer twice I wait for 30-50 minutes, but nothing. I already spoofed my console with no problems.

alepolo101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is v80 the newest version of Mario Maker? The database shows v48, but I know there's at least a v80.

Edit: Okay it seems like v80 is the newest, but WUPinstaller doesn't seem to be working. I run the normal kernal exploait, then wupinstaller (both from eclipsesin's site), and then go back to the home menu. No matter how long I leave it, if I restart and open Mario Maker, it says preparing update and then tells me it failed to connect to the internet. Any ideas?

Last edited by alepolo101,

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
NUSGrabber does literally nothing for me on Windows 7 SP1 x64. I have a command prompt open and I'm using this command:

Code:
nusgrabber 0005000E10176900

to try and grab the latest update for Splatoon, but the program doesn't output any text whatsoever, nor download any files. I don't have any blocks on Nintendo URLs in my router (Wii U is unplugged right now, so no chance of updates happening), there's nothing wrong with my Visual Studio 2015 runtimes (I can run my own compiled software just fine), and UWizard can download from NUS just fine, so I don't understand what the problem is.

Is there any way to use the files UWizard downloaded with WUP Installer?

Edit: Also turned off antivirus and firewall, still nothing.

Last edited by daxtsu,
D

Deleted User

Uwizard downloads the same files as nusgrabber. The only reason they'd be different is if you're ticking the box to decrypt them.

Also, can check UAC or run a command line as admin.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Uwizard downloads the same files as nusgrabber. The only reason they'd be different is if you're ticking the box to decrypt them.

Also, can check UAC or run a command line as admin.

UWizard doesn't download certain *.h3 files or something though, I thought. Anyhow, tried with UAC/admin command-line, no change. NUSGrabber still does nothing.

D

Deleted User

UWizard doesn't download certain *.h3 files or something though, I thought. Anyhow, tried with UAC/admin command-line, no change. NUSGrabber still does nothing.

I saw the blank command line one other time, out of curiosity did you try adding the extension? (i know it happened once not sure why) NUSGRABBER.EXE <titleID> without brackets

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.