Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Eratyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re-download the upate, I had to download the update 3 different times for Zombi U before I got all the files I needed.
There's no way to see if you have all the files? I don't like that it redownloads and replaces all files on an 11GB download (for Smash anyways) :/

Besides I don't understand why the guide says to try it without your SD card if it's just going to freeze anyways. Is freezing the norm?

Edit: It occurs to me I almost certainly got the wrong files given that it's an 11GB download. The GUI was more reliable.

Edit 2: It is now, I presume, silently installing. No freeze this time. Stay tuned for edit 3...

Last edited by Eratyx,

max-m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sure you downloaded the update and not the complete game? For an update you must replace the 8th character of the title ID with an "E".
For example 00050000-10144F00 becomes 0005000E10144F00.​

Eratyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure you downloaded the update and not the complete game? For an update you must replace the 8th character of the title ID with an "E".
For example 00050000-10144F00 becomes 0005000E10144F00.​
Yeah, I attempted to use the WiiUBrew table with the command-line NUSGrabber, and it ended up being 11 GBs. The GUI gave me the correct set, 84 items 1.41 GBs total.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if this would screw up game save transfers? I backed up my smash save, then deleted it off my system but when I try to copy it over it jacks up the wii and I have to turn it off.

Eratyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 1400 MB Smash4 update file was successfully installed but it's still asking me to connect online for an update. What gives?

Edit: More specifically, when I click the disc, it goes into "preparing update" and then sends me to System Update. I don't think this is related to the game itself but I'll try redownloading from NUSGrabber...

Last edited by Eratyx,

mariosonicds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Non gui can be ficle so add a space and 160 or 140 I believe. ie nus.exe 0001000exxxxxxxx 160. Good way to check is with uwizzard, it a very reliable for updates but does not download raw.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Non gui can be ficle so add a space and 160 or 140 I believe. ie nus.exe 0001000exxxxxxxx 160. Good way to check is with uwizzard, it a very reliable for updates but does not download raw.
What do you mean it doesn't load raw? It downloads the exact files on nus servers, nusgrabber renames them for wupinstaller lol

you referring to those h3 files?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I downloaded earlier with nusgrabber using TitleID 160 in the CLI it came out to 1.51GB for me. This is my third download and install of update data for Smash so it better f^&*%$g work this time!
i think something is going on with nus. i was being told resources werent available i downloaded 10 minutes before that.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think something is going on with nus. i was being told resources werent available i downloaded 10 minutes before that.

Hopefully Ninty isn't finding ways to shut us out :glare:. It could also be the influx of all of us using the service to download all of our titles finally haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...