Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to spoof 5.5.1.after it goes to quick menu twice I hit the home button on my game pad and now it just days install OK. It's it done? How long do I wait

Ok i restarted and now my system settings says 5.5.1, does that mean it's spoofed?

Last edited by tornadog,

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am trying to spoof 5.5.1.after it goes to quick menu twice I hit the home button on my game pad and now it just days install OK. It's it done? How long do I wait

Ok i restarted and now my system settings says 5.5.1, does that mean it's spoofed?
Yeah, I was suprised by that "Install OK" message too.
Your fw is spoofed now but you still require that nnu-patcher trick to get into the eshop.

The_Spartan94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't seem to get this to work either. Black screen and media player frozen. I've tried everything. I spoofed but I need to install mario kart 8 updates. Any ideas?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't get updates from the eshop (it's different from the 3DS). You have to use wup installer.
You can if you redownload the game through the e-shop, it will come with the latest updates. But other than that, yes you have to use WUPinstaller.

I can't seem to get this to work either. Black screen and media player frozen. I've tried everything. I spoofed but I need to install mario kart 8 updates. Any ideas?
Are you on 5.4?

manpccore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help i cant go online in xenoblade chronicle X i was on 5.3.2 spoofed to 5.5.1 everything works fine except for TCP gecko always fails to connect and XCX wont go online , i tried to browse many websites and it works fine even kernel and pygecko work

The_Spartan94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I installed super Mario maker update downloaded from NUS Grabber with WUP installer 1.7. I left it installing for over two hours.

When I restarted the wii u it still asks me for an update. What should I do?

Last edited by The_Spartan94,

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
okay, i thought i was the only one having this issue so I made a nice little chart, but reading just above, apparently @The_Spartan94 is having the EXACT SAME (or at least, very similar) ISSUE.

Here are my screens:
1) 5.5.1e spoof from 5.3.2e
2) tubehax dns
3) auto software downloads was in the RECEIVE position, but I've just turned it off. does it make any difference?
4/5/6/7) trying to play mario maker after wupinstall'ing the latest (v128?) update, twice. (it did work when i first installed the latest updated a couple of weeks ago, but booted it up recently and it doesnt work). it tries to update something, (which I suspect is the wiiu OS) -- which i also tried to remove with one of those wup update remover links. (which seems to make no difference)
8) shows download management blocked by tubehax

xclNlZY.jpg

Does anyone know what the issue is here?
Cheers.

Last edited by overlord00, , Reason: added additional information

manpccore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am having the issue of playing online with Xenoblade chronicle x i thought the purpose of spoofing ability to play online? am using URL filter + tubehax , can anyone tell me how i can play online? and also download datapacks from eshop?

torval92

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

newcomer to the world of hack the Wii U (Wii but I master ^^), I need your help.

1. I have a Wii U in 5.4.0, I spoof 5.4.1 via http://www.wupinstaller.com/wi ,
Note that by clicking twice on the site as directed, every time then i'm going to HOME, my Wii U freeze ... I tested different URL to install wupinstaller , different SD cards and each time it freeze when I come back to the HOME. Except that I do not know how, at a time of operating the spoof has succed as seen in the console settings I am now 5.5.1 ...

2. Problem When I launch an original game like mario maker, he said that there is an update available (ok) but to apply it i must first do .. the update of the console :) Now I'm already 5.5.1 € so the latest version ...

question: Has it a concern with the spoof? Why, when I am spoof 5.5.1, mario maker asks me to do an update of the console? T What will happen if I say yes ??

And more generally, whether to spoof, or to install updates via nusgrabber.exe games (although I download the update, put on my sd card in the install directory), every time I go on http://www.wupinstaller.com/wi everything works well (I run twice the site), but when I go to the HOME systematically it freeze the console ....
I tried many solution without success: using another SD card, format it differently, surf forward on several websites, go to the System Settings menu, nothing happend, every time, it freeze.

An idea ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

hapse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I am trying to update smash bros. but I can't seem to find the update in NUSGrabber GUI? Am I blind or is the update missing?? Anyone know how I can grab the update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup