Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You -could- make this video, but you aren't Crediar and nobody would believe you. The fact that Crediar posted it, basically makes it 99.9% real just by association.
That's not the point and besides he made it clear he now trust this video so there's no need to continue bringing this up.

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Except...this would have been possible via firmware spoofing anyway, so really, it wasn't truly worth the potentiality of not being able to use the spoofer for some time.
Correction, this would've been possible via firmware spoofing over 3 months after their initial release (at minimum) and without knowing when the PPC kernel exploit would be released AND without know when/if a firmware spoofer gets released.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correction, this would've been possible via firmware spoofing over 3 months after their initial release (at minimum) and without knowing when the PPC kernel exploit would be released AND without know when/if a firmware spoofer gets released.

Whatevs, people still should have a bit more faith than that when it comes to things being released in the Wii U scene, just saying :P

kyogo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My Wii U is currently on 5.1.2(I was originally on 3.1.0 but the Super Mario 3D World disc contains the 5.1.2 update), should I update to 5.3.2?

Silent One

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a Wii U soon, how do I make sure it comes with 5.3.2 or less?
As long as it's new in box it "Should" be below 5.3.2, I personally bought a refurbished Windwaker bundle and was lucky enough to get 5.3.2. But that was back in August, so I wouldn't guarantee it.

Also a little off topic, but while being extremely excited about the firmware spoofer, watching the video made my ocd go mad... That poor wii u gamepad is filthy. Q_Q

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stupidly updated to latest FW, but recently found out I can get another used Wii U for 229. I think it is a Premium model and the box I saw didn't have a game combo with it, What are the chances of it being on FW 5.3.2 or lower? Would it be bad to ask store clerk to see what FW it has?

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
The skylanders wii u (EU) bundle comes with 4.0.0, but it's a 8gb model. Got it for 185 euro, perfect as a backup console ;P

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
!!!!!EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!

I've managed to keep my Wii U on 3.1.0E and I am so glad I did now as my faith in the devs has paid off :D

REALLY looking forward to this!

Note to all those wanting to get a bundle that is exploitable. I bought The Zelda Wind Waker Bundle not too long ago, maybe 2 months, and it came with 3.1.0E on. This was from Argos UK and it was on special offer for £200 with some extras at the time so was a steal, GOOD LUCK getting one guys!

Reactions: yuyuyup
D

Deleted-355425

!!!!!EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!

I've managed to keep my Wii U on 3.1.0E and I am so glad I did now as my faith in the devs has paid off :D

REALLY looking forward to this!

Note to all those wanting to get a bundle that is exploitable. I bought The Zelda Wind Waker Bundle not too long ago, maybe 2 months, and it came with 3.1.0E on. This was from Argos UK and it was on special offer for £200 with some extras at the time so was a steal, GOOD LUCK getting one guys!

the mario bros U + luigi U bundle also comes with 3.1.0E FYI :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome