Hacking WUP Installer [crediar / WiiU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I believe its only the update with the GUI, but if you make a .bat or run it from the cmd you could download a full game, but its useless since you need the tickets from eshop to run/install.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe its only the update with the GUI, but if you make a .bat or run it from the cmd you could download a full game, but its useless since you need the tickets from eshop to run/install.
Yeah but as long as the full game has been installed before its ok. I just wondered if the gui was capable of doing it without the cmd method?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah but as long as the full game has been installed before its ok. I just wondered if the gui was capable of doing it without the cmd method?
we dont know for sure that it will be ok without the ticket, the ticket may be required for the install process to happen.....if so unless you can dump your ticket you wouldnt be able to install the game anyway, i think we should all just wait and see to find out exactly what is and isnt possible :)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
we dont know for sure that it will be ok without the ticket, the ticket may be required for the install process to happen.....if so unless you can dump your ticket you wouldnt be able to install the game anyway, i think we should all just wait and see to find out exactly what is and isnt possible :)
I just wondered if the gui could dump full games and not just updates, thats all. :)

Last edited by Reecey,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
converting all TitleID to gameupdate ID prevent downloading some titles, like netflix (yeah, I talk a lot about that application, but hope I could update it without updating the console :P)
the command prompt is easy to use and you can see if there are errors, so it's not a problem for me. but other users might want an option on your GUI to download updates or base title.

Reactions: Adr990

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
converting all TitleID to gameupdate ID prevent downloading some titles, like netflix (yeah, I talk a lot about that application, but hope I could update it without updating the console :P)
i was starting to think it was paid product placement ;)
but no im not certain but i think i read it just search's for updates rather than downloading the full title

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
and that's because it's the only app I downloaded from eshop lol
well you can use the normal NUSgrabber, but your in the same boat as reecey, i.e waiting to see if titles can be installed without a ticket when you already have a ticket stored in your nand as netflix is just a updated application rather than a title update

Last edited by gamesquest1,
D

Deleted User

Finished that up too, at first I wasn't entirely sure if that was something people should mess with, but they gonna need the Version.bin to Spoof anyways.

Version 1.5 has the System Titles added, which you can reveal with a nice animation. :)
Download Post

Maybe you could add the following Code..

New Class IDCompare.cs:
(not the best code... could be smaller, but might be easier to understand)
Code:
namespace YOURNAMESPACE
{
    class IDCompare : IComparer<ComboboxItem>
    {
        public int Compare(ComboboxItem x, ComboboxItem y)
        {
            ComboboxItem ID1 = x;
            ComboboxItem ID2 = y;
            return String.Compare(ID1.Desc, ID2.Desc);
        }
    }

class IDCompare2 : IComparer<ComboboxSysItem>
    {
        public int Compare(ComboboxSysItem x, ComboboxSysItem y)
        {
            ComboboxSysItem ID1 = x;
            ComboboxSysItem ID2 = y;
            return String.Compare(ID1.Desc, ID2.Desc);
        }
    }
}

and in your Webbrowser (Printdocument)
please put 2 lines before the adding methods... just like that:

Code:
 finalGameUpdates.Sort(new IDCompare());
            //Add to Game Updates combobox.
            foreach (var t in finalGameUpdates)
            {
                if (t.Desc != null)
                {
                    cmbTitles.Items.Add(t);
                    cmbTitles.SelectedIndex = 0;
                }
            }

finalSystemTitles.Sort(new IDCompare2());
            //Add to System Titles combobox.
            foreach (var s in finalSystemTitles)
            {
                if (s.Desc != null)
                {
                    cmbSysTitles.Items.Add(s);
                    cmbSysTitles.SelectedIndex = 0;
                }
            }

this will sort your combobox... makes it easier to view through all titles if you dont like the search option..^^ hope that helps you.. i was too lazy to push it myself

Example:
unbenannt.png

Last edited by ,

Fl-ris82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought a physical copy of Mario Maker today. When the update installer comes out, and we need to have the 'game tickets bound to the NAND', does this basically mean having entered the disc once? Or is there more to it?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
sm7_facepalm.gif
playing a game does not simply give you the right to download it from the eshop, playing once on a disc does not install any tickets to the nand else everyone would just rent the game and then pirate it via the eshop even on 5.5.0, come on people please just think

Fl-ris82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's not what I meant, sorry if it frustrated you. Let me rephrase: If I want to install a game update using this application, is the only requirement having entered the game disc? I don't mean I want to play without the disc, I mean I wonder whether 'binding the tickets to the nand' means the physical disc being inside the console.
*edit* The key here being that I have not been able to actually play the game before updating it, as it requires a system update

Last edited by Fl-ris82,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That's not what I meant, sorry if it frustrated you. Let me rephrase: If I want to install a game update using this application, is the only requirement having entered the game disc? I don't mean I want to play without the disc, I mean I wonder whether 'binding the tickets to the nand' means the physical disc being inside the console.
game updates are fine to download even without ever playing the game, game updates and system titles have a public ticket that you obtain from the server, its only games/applications that use console specific tickets

PS sorry if i seemed a bit harsh its just that people keep making new interpretations of what basic info we have atm and assuming that just having the disc once suddenly means they have a ticket to play the game :P

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Fl-ris82

bouhrassa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't get it to work... I tried the original method and via the GUI and I get this error on windows 10 with 2 computers. It works for my brother on windows 8.1
With the GUI, the command window open and close really fast so I can't take a screenshot.
ionEb9H.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte