Gaming would you play mega man maker on console like xbox one? (Poll)

Would you like to play mega man maker on xbox one?

• Total voters

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So right now I am in talks with the developer behind the awesome looking mega man maker, which was announced yesterday and is coming this Saturday. here is the announcement: https://gbatemp.net/threads/mega-man-maker-announced-fan-game-launching-this-week.477015/

I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in playing it on the xbox one by sideloading it. so if you are, please vote in this poll, if I get enough votes, I will show it to him today.

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a reason why you have a "I don't care" option? The people who don't will just not vote.
I just wanted to be honest. Some people may not care about where they play it, and so I gave them a choice in the poll to represent them. this way the people who vote yes are people who are legitimately interested in playing it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a reason why you have a "I don't care" option? The people who don't will just not vote.
I mean it is a good point, I just wrote it just in case someone wants to vote for it lol

Flux0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will get this on PC the day it comes out. That will be the main place I play/use it, but if I could play my levels on my XB1 I'd probably do so at least some.

Reactions: kingtut

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I told him make it like Mario maker, where you can only make your levels on pc, but you can play them on either pc or xbox one. similar to how you need a wii u screen gamepad to make Mario maker levels, but you can use a wiimote to play the levels after they are uploaded

wallawallabandicoot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So right now I am in talks with the developer behind the awesome looking mega man maker, which was announced yesterday and is coming this Saturday. here is the announcement:
Hey King, did we get any news from the developer? Otherwise I'll be stuck with my old pc which is a nightmare to control. I also happen to have a scorpio model so having my hero franchise on my Xbox one s would clear that nightmare for good. So hella stinkin' YES!!!!!

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from him about it since then. I showed him this poll to show him interest, and I do not know if he is interested to be honest. The only thing I could think of at this point is you going to him on discord mega man maker page and asking for it as well.

Reactions: wallawallabandicoot

wallawallabandicoot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry my reply got messed up above dude ^^^
Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from him about it since then. I showed him this poll to show him interest, and I do not know if he is interested to be honest. The only thing I could think of at this point is you going to him on discord mega man maker page and asking for it as well.
well, nuts. Deku nuts. I might consider that. Also, I'm scratching my head right now. I saw the quarter guy play mega man maker with what looks like a ps4 or Xbox 360 controller so things could get really rusty or really good. I also happen to think bond man as an Easter egg for a profile pic really tickles the trivia section of my brain something dastardly!

Reactions: kingtut

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry my reply got messed up above dude ^^^

well, nuts. Deku nuts. I might consider that. Also, I'm scratching my head right now. I saw the quarter guy play mega man maker with what looks like a ps4 or Xbox 360 controller so things could get really rusty or really good. I also happen to think bond man as an Easter egg for a profile pic really tickles the trivia section of my brain something dastardly!
the game definitely supports controller support, but only in the play mode (not make levels mode). I played with that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...