Would you like to see sub-forums in this forum?

Would you like specific console sub-forums in the "other consoles" forum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't care

• Total voters

SlyGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think there are enough posts in this forum to warrant the addition of sub-forums for specific consoles. I realize that these consoles are not the focus of GBAtemp, but they are discussed nonetheless in significant numbers and this forum is a bit cluttered.

The "Other Handhelds" forum is pretty much exclusively PSP. I mean, sure, someone may decide to discuss the N-gage from time to time *snickers* or that homebrew handheld, but generally it's 90% one system in that forum.

XBOX360, PS3, PC, GameCube, etc. on the other hand are forced to share the same space.

I know we don't NEED specific sub-forums but it makes sense to have them and I think it would be easier to both navigate the forums and avoid having the same questions asked over and over (since threads would not be pushed off the first page as fast).

Anyone else agree?

captain^k

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wouldn't mind a Gamecube section... it certainly would make it easier to find related threads
smile.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That'd be very welcomed, try a poll though, some people are too shy (or indifferent) to post yes or no.

BECAUSE this is a nintendo forum, Wii gets its own section, other consoles get a "sub" And Wii fans can occasionally visit either of other consoles sub forums to watch Sony fanboys and MS fanboys flame warring and laugh at them, "LOL losers"

I regularly visit 4 game sites of which 2 are multi console, but I only post on GBATemp, so I'll very much appreciate sub forums.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG! You got PS3/PS2 talk in my X-Box/360 talk!(pb in c)
Hey! You got X-Box/360 talk in my PS3/PS2 talk! (c in pb)
Let's just join them into one! OTHER CONSOLES! (reese's)

You damn chocolate only lovers and peanut butter only lovers! Why can't you just enjoy both with a Reese's!

Okay, that made no sense...
nyanya.gif

I voted "I don't care"

dengar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
definitely Gamecube since Im sure there are plenty more people (like myself) who have a Wii and would like to try some of the older Gamecube games

SlyGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think this was discussed and the verdict was:

THIS. IS. GBATEMP!!! *kick*
This is madness!
wink.gif

You know, the GBA is essentially dead at this point. And I believe the discussion was on whether to include full sections for PS3/XBOX360/PC/GameCube etc (including NFO releases on the main page). Having a sub-forum is different. Besides, it's not like people aren't already discussing other consoles at GBAtemp. It would only help to alleviate the clutter in this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)