Votes: 27 19.3%

• Total voters

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what proof do you have of this dream land excists more then they told me so or a relly old book tells me so? if theres a god he meant us to make that dreamland right here, but we can't... since the dream as like you read it differs from the dream when i read it, my dreams will never be your dreams. sorry to bring it to you but this is gonna be it, afterlife is just a human creation for those who're afraid of th dark/death...
This thread wasn't meant to be turned into a religious debate, so don't make it one. I don't care if you don't believe in the after life. As far as I can tell, you also have no proof.

My proof is through my personal experiences. You don't have to believe in them.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No...I would not. Why? Because I'm waiting to go to Heaven. I would rather be in Heaven than on Earth, as do a lot of people I suppose. This would probably be my gateway to Heaven...
Honestly that sounds a bit close to being suicidal... If thats how you feel it might be best to talk to someone.

FeverishJackal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I really had to yeah I would do it. But I'd have to have no other options, like running away or just getting something metal and beating them until they're unconcious

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly that sounds a bit close to being suicidal... If thats how you feel it might be best to talk to someone.
Wanting to go to Heaven to see whom I believe is the Man that created me? No there is nothing wrong with that. My life goal is to make it to Heaven, and killing someone is not ethical to me, especially considering that it's against my beliefs. That is no where near suicidal.
how long are you willing to wait for? i guess you could find someone on craigslist for a few $$$.
You mean a hooker?....Well that is Heaven if I'm being honest xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE