Hacking Would the MII exploit on N3DS work?

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if the MII exploit could be loaded temporarily on 9.4-9.7 then downgrade or install the regular 3ds browser on n3ds for other exploits.

Does anyone other than GW team know how to use the mii exploit?

Reactions: Margen67

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i wonder if the MII exploit could be loaded temporarily on 9.4-9.7 then downgrade or install the regular 3ds browser on n3ds for other exploits.

Does anyone other than GW team know how to use the mii exploit?

The Mii exploit is just an entry point, of which we have several that are not patched.
The problem is that the exploits used to gain kernel access are patched, and without that, bye bye ROM loaders, sign check patching, and by extension the ability to gain permissions needed to install CIA files.

Reactions: Margen67

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What Mii exploit?

I'd like to know, too... I haven't seen anything about this "exploit"...

It was rumored that GW's original entry point on n3DS was a Mii exploit. Based on the information available, I'm inclined to believe it's true, or that at the very least the exploit is real. There's no hard evidence though.
SonyUSA originally posted a guide on using the Mii exploit, long before GW actually released anything for n3DS, maybe he's a beta tester or knows someone who is. It could be BS but there's nothing about it that sounds fake.

Reactions: WhoAmI?

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please stop with these useless threads, some one please lock and give this guy a warning, we have too much spam around here as it is. Use the SEARCH button

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool