ROM Hack Would anyone want a Club Nintendo Picross Plus translation?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a version of Picross that was only released to Club Nintendo members in Japan. I bought the code from someone off eBay, and am considering translating it.
You have a Japanese 3DS right?, also that would be cool.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
I too have a Japanese 3DS as well as this game and would like to help test/translate (not that there's much there to do..) in any way possible if you decide to do this.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I played through both games in Japanese, but I'd probably play them again one day if there was an English translation :) Having played most of the picross e games, I didn't need to read the instructions/menu texts etc, but it would be nice to understand the descriptions etc.

D

Deleted-236924

Probably not get banned, but games may be removed from the NNID and they'd lose the game as they connected to the eShop again I believe.

D

Deleted User

Sure. My sister's getting a hackable 2DS for Christmas so I could probably use it.
Also, for some reason I find Picross games really addictive. And frustrating.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Codes from Ebay are usually purchased from stolen credit cards it does not matter what region 3DS he installed the game to.
I don't know the japanese club, but usually you don't pay club gifts with credit cards.

It's a version of Picross that was only released to Club Nintendo members in Japan.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

loco365

Trophies
XP
I wouldn't mind seeing a translation for Picross 3D 2 that released in Japan a while back here. It's a ton of fun, but I'd like to have some english to the game for once. Perhaps I should dump the romfs and see about the text storage method used.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol