Hacking Worth trading my 3DS XL for the N3DS? But then have no 4.5 support

Is it worth trading a 3DS XL for the N3DS?

• Total voters

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The QR method leak or whatever came from a reliable member who is close to GW and has access to the closed beta for quite some time AFAIK. The exploit is described pretty much as smealum's Ninjhax - so you scan the QR code once and you have it stored in the Mii maker for further offline use.

Its in private beta test. Nothing more to say about that. Even so releasing a public beta that can potential disrupt mii maker is not something GW would like to happen. Continue to keep stating this over and over will just result in more people getting pissed that nothing is being worked on for the N3DSXL when infact it is.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The QR method leak or whatever came from a reliable member who is close to GW and has access to the closed beta for quite some time AFAIK. The exploit is described pretty much as smealum's Ninjhax - so you scan the QR code once and you have it stored in the Mii maker for further offline use.
Because nothing has been released for N3DSXL yet its hard to answer that type of question so I don't even know why people are asking members who know little about what will be released on N3DS. Downgrading will probably be non-functional as GW needs to figure out how to implement 4.5 on a system that never had 4.5, did you understand that part? If so continue reading, as you already know the browser trick doesn't work with the N3DSXL because its on a different version than the 3DSXL so the same exploit does not apply. The QR exploit for mii maker was suppose to be the appropriate method but it seems make mii maker lose functionality as well as games that uses it as well. So at this point its WIP or find another route to load the Launcher.dat. You following?

Yes I'm following, thanks for the info about the QR method. I really didn't know the origin behind it, and I thought since it. I understand that there's still no support for the N3DS and the current Gateway files have nothing to do with it. I'm not new to Gateway or anything, I just know the basics. I'm usually afraid to make a new post here because someone might attack me for posting. It was going smooth at first and I appreciate all the first posters for giving positive answers.
I pretty much got what I wanted so I'm done here. You won't have to worry about me making ridiculous posts, back to lurking again.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the disadvantages to CIAs are? :P

If the game is boring you'll have to remove it. When instaling another game it will get fragmented and would cause the load times to delay. Almost every game is a different size. What I haven't done is remove the SD card and try to defrag it using software other than Windows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb