Gaming Worst game you've bought on the Switch

Risingdawn

Tempallica
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are good devs and bad devs but no such things as bad control era.

Especially when that era got Super Mario World, Super Metroid, A link to the past, SFII, etc...

;)
Ermm if you read my post I think you'll find I
a: never referred to a "bad control era",
b: refered to "worse than a snes era game". As in; a game with bad controls released 30 years ago,

I think you're focussing on the wrong things, as well as taking things too literally and by extension completely missing the point, I assume just to be an ass, seeing as I've now had to clarify my comment for you twice..
Remember those snes era platformers where jumping to the right was an absolute defined distance with no adjustment mid air for landing, resulting in frustrating overshoots and constant readjustment before launch.

It's worse than that.
please don't make me repeat myself for a 3rd time.

Reactions: ByteBite

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably an unpopular choice but I'm going with Stardew Valley. A plant watering simulator. Wasted £10 on that when Thumper was going for roughly the same in a sale.
aww, that's just the beginning part. You don't have to water (much) after you craft sprinklers :3 It's kind of like saying you don't like Skyrim because of all the choices you have to make building your character.

But I can understand. I mean, it is a resource/time management game. They do all kind of have a similar feel to them.

Last edited by osaka35,
D

Deleted User

Pokken is quite shit. Super easy super boring short waste of money ...

And I don’t really like xenoverse 2. it s not bad but not good either.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've thus far bought 9 games and like them all, but if I had to choose a worst of the lot, I'd probably say Arms. I like Arms, its just the weakest in my collection (which also includes BOTW, MK8Deluxe, Splatoon 2, Pokken Tournament, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Sonic Mania, Stardew Valley, and Golf Story). I overall probably play Arms the least, yet I still do play it from time to time, so its far from a bad game, its just the "worst" game I've bought for my Switch, yet I don't regret it and don't regret buying it at all.

SarCATstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering most of the 27 games I have are demos (6 being games I actually purchased) I guess i'll say its between King of Fighters '98 and Kamiko

Though, if I had to rank the 6 games I guess i'd say

1. Breath of the Wild
2. Sonic Mania
3. Mr. Shifty
4. Stardew Valley
5. King of Fighters '98
6. Kamiko

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ermm if you read my post I think you'll find I
a: never referred to a "bad control era",
b: refered to "worse than a snes era game". As in; a game with bad controls released 30 years ago,

I think you're focussing on the wrong things, as well as taking things too literally and by extension completely missing the point, I assume just to be an ass, seeing as I've now had to clarify my comment for you twice..

please don't make me repeat myself for a 3rd time.

No it wasn't clear.
No I wasn't taking it to seriously. That kind of why there was a smiley.
Don't patronize me.

:angry:

Last edited by Dante2405,

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Considering most of the 27 games I have are demos (6 being games I actually purchased) I guess i'll say its between King of Fighters '98 and Kamiko

Though, if I had to rank the 6 games I guess i'd say

1. Breath of the Wild
2. Sonic Mania
3. Mr. Shifty
4. Stardew Valley
5. King of Fighters '98
6. Kamiko
whats wrong with kof 98?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reviewed it if you fancy reading that: https://gbatemp.net/review/severed.634/
I'd happily answer any questions, but I really enjoyed it.

This look like one of those first person dungeon RPG games, I thought it was more like a traditional JRPG. I thought I would like it cause of the legacy being made by guacemelee devs but I'm not a fan of those Dungeon first person games, Remind me too much of phantasy star on master system or Shining in the darkness on genesis. :ninja:

Bowl0l

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Do you guys sell your awful games?
No. Because it helps to remind me how awful Maxsoft is. Although i don't need a reminder because our MSRP for the 2DS XL is equal to a New 3DS.
Thanks Maxsoft, Nintendo's greatest subsidiary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi