OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive been having bad luck money wise lately maybe in two months i can get a new computer and play

although by then warcraft might blow lol

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If any of you are in the vengence battle group (USA servers) you can say hello to my guild ravenous, loads of 49 twinks for fun pvps =)

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh, i just started playing wow within the past month

i have a retired 36 fury human warrior i started on ravencrest, and then i got out of noob status and i have my current level 35 blood elf beast master on the overpopulated pvp server burning blade. my character on burning blade is boltontwo if anyone wants to join a manly pvp server
tongue.gif

and for the maplestory dude, it was a fun game, but very boring after you beat zakuum and get the helm

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its my personal opinion that you shouldnt start playing. I was addicted to that game for 2 years and I dont even consider myself to have an addictive personality. I am 17 years old, I lead an active social and athletic life (not saying that this doesnt make me a nerd or something, I am!
laugh.gif
) and this game sucked up so much of my time that I hate myself for it. Of course you will most likely be able to control yourself better then I did, but I have yet to meet one person who plays it "Casually".

Of course, it really didnt get bad till I started raiding in a large guild. So maybe if you just avoid that then you will be set. All I know is that quitting was the best thing I have ever done, and it certainly wasnt the easiest. For the first 2 or 3 months after I quit I would spend like an hour a day looking at the Wow forums!

Sorry I ranted there. I just hate to think of someone getting unhealthily addicted to this game. To this day I still have thoughts of going back. Who knows, you might enjoy it a lot and limit yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs