Homebrew Wooddumper 3DS - A way to dump original DS games to 3DS sd card!

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It crashes on boot for me from the hombrew launcher
Do you have A9LH installed? If so, why are you trying to load GodMode9 from Homebrew Launcher?

Copy GodMode9.bin from the release file to /luma/payloads/start_GodMode9.bin on your SD card. Hold the START button while you turn the 3DS on. You should either get GodMode9 or the Luma Chainloader menu.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you have A9LH installed? If so, why are you trying to load GodMode9 from Homebrew Launcher?

Copy GodMode9.bin from the release file to /luma/payloads/start_GodMode9.bin on your SD card. Hold the START button while you turn the 3DS on. You should either get GodMode9 or the Luma Chainloader menu.
GodMode9 is better than Hourglass right? I'll do it thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GodMode9 boot perfectly :)
SOLVED

Last edited by gengardenne,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GodMode9 is better than Hourglass right? I'll do it thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GodMode9 boot perfectly :)
SOLVED
With a9lh you should never be booting arm9 software from hbl. It will basically never run like that. They will all be available as a brahma .bin payload that can be chainloaded at boot via a9lh + luma.

gengardenne

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With a9lh you should never be booting arm9 software from hbl. It will basically never run like that. They will all be available as a brahma .bin payload that can be chainloaded at boot via a9lh + luma.
I finish booting GM9 from the chainloader and dumped my nds games :)
Anyway thank you for the informaton

D

Deleted User

None of these TWL things work for me. Is this new3ds only?
There are much better ways to dump DS Carts these days. Use GodMode9. If you completed the guide, you should already have it on your 3DS. Just select the GAMECART drive and copy the .nds file to your SD Card.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you use the DS games after you've dumped them? Is a flash cart your only option? I've got one, but my 3DS only reads it like half the time. I'd prefer to run it straight from the SD card if possible.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you use the DS games after you've dumped them? Is a flash cart your only option? I've got one, but my 3DS only reads it like half the time. I'd prefer to run it straight from the SD card if possible.
Yea in all honesty ds flashcart is your only option

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could run from SD, but right now support is extremely limited. Most games don't run, and most that do run either have some issues or require a compatible physical cart to save. Better off spending about $20 on a flashcart.

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an update to this that can read more than one cartridge? I'm having to reboot my 3DS between games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: