Hacking Wood R4 (.NDS files to load Wood R4)(CK3)

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Update:
New loaders added:
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.31
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.32
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.33
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.34
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.35
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.35_v2
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.36
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.37

Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.31
Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.32
Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.33
Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.34
Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.35
Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.36
Wood R4iDSN (.NDS) v1.37

Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.31
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.32
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.33
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.34
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.35
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.36
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.36b
Wood R4iDS Gold (.NDS) v1.37
Download them here: www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=269241

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, coolkill3r, Wood 1.40 does want to play nice as a woodr4.nds file with original r4ids 1.51b firmware. You have any advice or can you confirm my results? r4ids firmware launches but once "games" is selected the DS just freezes same thing with media files (mp3, dpg, etc...) :(

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, coolkill3r, Wood 1.40 does want to play nice as a woodr4.nds file with original r4ids 1.51b firmware. You have any advice or can you confirm my results? r4ids firmware launches but once "games" is selected the DS just freezes same thing with media files (mp3, dpg, etc...) :(

I dont know what the problem might be, on what flashcard are u trying to run it.
Also try updating the _RPG folder every once in a while.

-----

-Wood r4ids gold v1.40/b will not be uploaded untill more is known about the other upload
this is being done for ur own safty as its unknown if the files are bad and/or damaged!-

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I dont know what the problem might be, on what flashcard are u trying to run it.
Also try updating the _RPG folder every once in a while.

-----

-Wood r4ids gold v1.40/b will not be uploaded untill more is known about the other upload
this is being done for ur own safty as its unknown if the files are bad and/or damaged!-
I thought I was clear but I guess I'll say it now/again. The 1.40 or the 1.40b wont play nice with 1.51b r4ids.com firmware ON A R4IDS.COM FLASHCARD :P Oh and I thought the r4idsn.com kernel had problems with the r4idsn firmware and erased the contents of the micro SD stick? I haven't heard anything about the Wood 1.40 or 1.40b kernel damaging anything when used with the r4ids.cn 1.51b firmware. How do I know? Well I said in my post above that Wood 1.40 and 1.40b when made into an .nds file won't play nice with r4ids.cn firmware. It hangs^^reread above. :(

jeffsamsou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I need the last update of the Wood R4.
For the next flashcard.
R4i Revolution for DS WIFI v1.41Card Green - DSi XL 1.4.1u
What I know is that it uses the Archiving to boot. (ILL.iL).
I'm using WOODTT 1.25, and you can not upgrade.

Thanks to those who help me.
sorry my English.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I need the last update of the Wood R4.
For the next flashcard.
R4i Revolution for DS WIFI v1.41Card Green - DSi XL 1.4.1u
What I know is that it uses the Archiving to boot. (ILL.iL).
I'm using WOODTT 1.25, and you can not upgrade.

Thanks to those who help me.
sorry my English.

It could be that Wood for M3 might work.
Try that, and i would like to hear if it worked or not.

jeffsamsou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help, not tested.
but I can be sure of what works.
because WOODTT works.
I would use the woodr4 v1.41.
but does not work.
reading some topics.
I discovered that my R4i.
functions as a DSTT.
Now, I'm using RetroGameFan Multi Cart.

I hope that someday YWG to release new updates.

R4i Revolution for DS WIFI v1.41Card Green Works:
RetroGameFan Multi Cart.
Woodtt 1.25, Woodtt 1.25.nds
Waio, Waio.nds

Thanks

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ck3 your slow on updates, make time for wood 1.43 ;)

Waiting like always on Wood for R4iDS Gold before updating it all, besides i need to reupload multieple older .nds versions and its also unneeded for me anyways to upload the latest versions of it as the .nds files stopped working at some point where i dont know where.
if anyone knows right now when the .nds files stopped working i'd like to know that, thx.

-CK3

xxxwanderxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hi
I got a used DS Lite. It has a R4 which don't run new game Like Planet VS Zombies , Angry Bird, Rio, Super Scribblenauts( I tested only these games)when I run these game it gives me a white screen and nothing happen.I don't know that much about DS because I got it for a few days and don't spent enough time to understand how does it work exactly because my time is so limited.So forgive me if I haven't read the must read topics.I just need to know that my R4 can be updated to run new games or I should buy a new R4?
I got some pictures from my R4 with package and some shots from dashboard(( or what ever you call it! :) )) so you detect what type of R4 I have and what type of dashboard I have in it.Just tell me can I update this or not? 1 little thing, my DS just go to R4 dashboard immediately after powering up.Thanks

I'm thinking about getting one of these if my R4 doesn't work.I tested all those games with this R4 and it ran all of them very good.I borrowed my friend R4 for testing.

03129700085217928534.jpg

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I got a used DS Lite. It has a R4 which don't run new game Like Planet VS Zombies , Angry Bird, Rio,

I'm thinking about getting one of these if my R4 doesn't work.I tested all those games with this R4 and it ran all of them very good.I borrowed my friend R4 for testing.

03129700085217928534.jpg
The black R4 you have will work fine with wood and run all games but will not take a SDHC card meaning you are restricted to 2GB
The card in the picture will not run wood which is a problem.
If you want to upgrade to a newer R4 get one of these and make sure it has the same website printed on the card

R4i_Golden.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

xxxwanderxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
download wood r4 firmware
Does my R4 support it? Can you give the tutorial link for doing this? Are you 100% sure? Because I heard there are so many fake R4's that can not be updated and if you change the files you can not do anythings with it and you should threw it away! :) Sorry for asking I am an amateur and don't want to screw up my device but I've done lots of modding and have lots of experiences whth other device but about DS I have no clue! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH