Women Question?

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i say go for it. i had a girl who always called me cutie said she liked me etc. turned out she was an attention whore AND slut.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what the hell you waiting for?! ask out for dinner went she free and never take her to any other coffee shop. reason let say you like the one were she work! if she ask why? simple say "it warm & beautiful since i met you"

taking her out for dinner - A Restaurant !! not like McDonald's shit
go for chinese restaurant, (not japanese)
you must try know your foods before order shit as you dun even known?!
so try something before taking a girl for dinner.
girl love something sweet and crispy and have chinese tea (no beer or coffee)

(next time if she like chinese foods)
Dim sum are good things to try, it a morning lurch so try her out for that as well.

if you know how to cooks that be even better.

QUOTE said:
she is always calling me sweetie , darling , dear , etc .
if girl say these things she must found someone easy to talk too and likely to be turst (could bad or good only she smile)
you only call her back saying her name, notting more!

QUOTE said:
she was off work so we talked for about 10-15 minutes and she was telling me stories about stupid customers.
a person like that need to cheer her up with jokes listen her stories and turst her.

I am thinking about taking a simple approach and just saying "Its ashame I only get to see you when i come to get coffee , Would you want to get together sometime?" The only problem is if there are other customers around 

you should know her name and call her name so people around you think you could be firend,lover,etc. if you just say "hi" they'll know you just met or someone not close to her... just ask went she free? then ask for dinner + give her your number and say "if you need anythings plz let me know.." then exit the build.

if she call you later night (she really like you - if not don give-up)

I know how girl work
happy.gif

if you already got a wife or girlfriend - your dead mate!

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I get coffee from a local Starbucks near my work. There is this cute little blonde that works there, Whenever i go into get coffee we talk , she is a real sweet girl , she is always calling me sweetie , darling , dear , etc . Anyways i only see her every once in a while. I saw her yesterday and she was off work so we talked for about 10-15 minutes and she was telling me stories about stupid customers. So at the end of the conversation she leans in and hugs me. Remember we only know each other from me gettting coffee from her. I am not even sure she knows my name , and maybe thats why she calls me sweetie and such

So after we hug i walk back to my job , and she notes that she is going the same way and cracks a joke about stalking. So i go into get coffee today and she was there again. She was really worn out and didnt have the energy she had the day before , but i made a tiny bit of progress and found out she works this upcomming Tuesday. So should i go for it guys? Has she given me enough signs to proceed?

I am thinking about taking a simple approach and just saying "Its ashame I only get to see you when i come to get coffee , Would you want to get together sometime?" The only problem is if there are other customers around
frown.gif

Just tell her you want to chill with her somewhere besides the starbucks, oooor if your too scared ask for her msn and ask her on msn and pretend it was by coincedence you were thinking about it that exact moment.

No reason to be scared though just go for it.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow lookout...not sure about all that...last night I took the girl who works at Office Max out to go watch UFC 63 with me and we had wings and beer and had a great time and she wasn't bad in the sack! I made the game fun though basically I just had her favor a fighter and I would pick the other fighter (even if I favored the one she had) and it offered that friendly competition.....good shit...Then again I am a one night kinda guy so I often enjoy spending time IN the moment rather than sitting at a cafe hearing her life story. ..when there is a good chance I won't see her again....my dating style aside....Most chicks dig different shit than what guys like, like fancy restaraunts....but you get em to play darts with you at a bar (even if she doesn't know how to play) and you have just created a....I don't know...what it is but interactive connections seem to end a lot better than the nights where you sit across and tell stories all night...I mean you can tell stories all night and really like the chick..and enjoy all that stuff...but you can also do something YOU like to do and try and make it fun for her.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with you HugeCock? (funny name) sharing your feeling with your girl this the best but it good to listen to girl life story, it a feeling that she also wanted to share with you.

if you could understand her life you'll also understand how much she trusted you and oneday you could unlock her key.

Rangent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you already got a wife or girlfriend - your dead mate!

How did you know
rofl2.gif
Assuming that you dont have a girlfriend/wife... here's what worked for me:

I was in a similar situation, except my girl was at Electronics Botique. I thought she was cute, and a couple times just stopped by her store just to see her (though I didn't make it apparent).

I eventually just asked her out, but "Asking someone out" isn't as easy as I've written it. The trick is to get a point across, but dont actually make a big deal about it. Stutter a bit, girls like confidence, but not overconfidence.

(We've been going out for just over a year and a half now, but lemme see if I can remember how the conversation went)
Me:"Hey, I was just.. uuh... wondering if you were doing anything Friday... and if you... uuh... wanted to see a movie or something?"
Her:"I cant, I'm busy Friday"
Me:"Ooh... ok, sorry for bothering you"
Her:"...would you like to see it Saturday?"
Me:"Sure!... ..."
Her:"Do you want my number?"
Me:"Ya, that would probably help, here, you can have mine too."

And thats how it started. Movies make great first dates. If you wanna get a coffee (though unrecommended with your current choice) or icecream after it works well. Just remember, if you thought the date went well, it doesn't mean she doesn't want to get out of there ASAP. Just use common sense where needed and try to fill in the rest of the questions.
smile.gif

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I can only say, if you will be happy with it, go for it

you can have only a yes or a no, if no you go on with your life and hope you get a new date sometime
biggrin.gif

if she say yes, have fun with her, if it doesn't work out, you maybe had a good lay with her
tongue.gif
if it works out, the better for you
BUT
Remind! when go steady your free time is ruined also your console time
tongue.gif
(i can tell i have a wife and 2 kids)
don't regret that you didn't enjoy life as long as you where singel and had no one to explain what you do
(I didn't i just got my wife for 7 years now (turning 37 in dec.) and my kids are both 5 (twins) )

BUT (again) don't wait to long to get a gf else somebody else runs away with her (yeah i experienced that to and needed a few years to overcome it
tongue.gif
)

(ok, gotta tell my wife she reads this topic she will lauch when she reads this
biggrin.gif
(she's laptop/inet addict to, so my life is kinda easy on that subject) and reminds how we met
wink.gif
)

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
tell her you are from the year 2015 and came back to save your parents from losing the farm. And you need her to help you find a Dr. Brown, since you need 1.21 gigawatts of electricity for time traveling...

Oh, and your real name is Calvin Klein! now go boy!

no wait! tell her your guys married back in 2009 and now have a child! she'll understand...

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just test the waters with a lukewarm proposition...

"Hey wanna go out for a coffee sometim... oh wait nevermind."

Jokes are always good but avoid being self-deprecating.

Boneman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You are the prize, not her.

I would rather make a move on a girl and watch her run away, than sit around thinking of a "safe" way to get her attention.

Ask her out in front of customers, put her on the spot, be a man. Life is so short and there are no strict rules about this situation.

Personally, go somewhere that is more like an "action date". Why the hell would you want to sit next to someone for 2 hrs in a movie theatre with freaks munching down popcorn and laughing at jokes that rent funny while watching a blurry screen.

Go to the Zoo, something where you both can be yourselves and have a million distractions and things to entertain you.

Just dont end up in one of those awkward, nobody knows what to say next, looking across at each other type crap.

If she aint interested in you, just keep getting your damn coffee and be happy your alive.
yaynds.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
First. The next time she calls you sweetie, tell her your name and add "but you can still call me sweetie."

B. You mention she was all up and talky and the next time she was low.. watch out, you could have a manic-depressive on your hands there.
B2. Dating a person with Manic Depressive/Bipolar Disorder:
B2a. The most rewarding relationship you'll ever have if it works out.
B2b. The most mind-crushingly difficult relationship you'll ever have if it doesn't and you can't get away.
B2c. The most mind-crushingly difficult relationship you'll ever have if it works out.
B2d. Hooray for modern pharmacology!!!

3. If you do decide to go for it, first scope out the parks in the area & find one nearby. Ask her when she works next and would she like to do a little lunch. If she says yes, go to a deli and get a nice light box lunch beforehand and take her to the park. Get her to talk about herself for 45 minutes. Ask her if she'd like to do it again (if she had fun.) It's less like a "date" that way, and it'll give the both of you time to know a bit about each other before you commit to blowing a day's wages on dinner and a movie.

IV. Jesus am I Dear freakin' Abby yet???
unsure.gif

Off topic addendum: DjoeNtje, congrats on the twins!

Postscript to Off topic addendum: My wife's a twin. I love twins. I just got back from a beach trip with my family & in-laws. Imagine the most beautiful girl in the world in two different hot bikinis at the same time!
biggrin.gif
ahh.. life has it's moments..

Disclaimer: I know my outlining skillz suck.
wink2.gif

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll first say that i loced all of hugecock's posts, as usual.

Um. My recent ex of two years works at a starbucks, i know the job as well as her. so i'm thinking of anything i could help you with...

When you work at starbux you get a 10 (10 minute break) when you work over 2 hours. You get a half (30 min break) after working 6 hours. so mabye catch her on her 10 or half. Usually they hang out in the store, get food, or hang out in the back during their breaks.

Hm...

She's either a barista, shift manager, asst. manager, or manager. I doubt the latter two. the only difference bet. baristas and shifts are that the shifts get paid a LITTLE more, and they have more responsibility. I dunno how this could help you but hey.

Try and see if she's like "loyal" to the company. if she is? forget it. she's probably phony and shit. Well, I guess thats my opinion, but some of my ex's co-workers were like that and urgh were they dumb.

Oh! and always leave tips!

A way to nudge in might to ask like what she likes? Sounds stalkerish but all employees invent their own stuff.

--

If it all works out, then i'll tell you the benefits of dating a starbucks chick:

1) any drink you want basically. free.
2)If they close, you can get lots of sandwiches
3)same with pastries, but these are less often, as the sandwiches go out after a day, but pastries ds
4) it's a great "See your girlfriend" job. I've spent many a day just hanging out with her while she was working. Having work or a book to tide me over during the busy times.
5)she smells like coffee. hehehehhahahaahhghehehehhahahhhh!! Lmao only after work though. not all the time XD

but of course, find out who SHE is herself, not in terms of the corporation!

QUOTE said:
First. The next time she calls you sweetie, tell her your name and add "but you can still call me sweetie."

Genius!!! omg i wish I thought of that.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I worry that you might take the sweetie talk too serious. Thats the way girls get you to buy their stuff over and over.
Its like the lady who gives you a haircut calls you sweetie, or when a watress at a bar calls you darlin.. its all the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol