Country
Norway

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, thank you for reply. I found 2.9, but the problem is the same. Couple of minutes in the game i get black screen and error. Any suggestions what to do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you very much
This version was wee bit more stable than the other i tried, but still the error message comes, could it be the Wodeflow version that is old? Is there any newer that has little issues?

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This version was wee bit more stable than the other i tried, but still the error message comes, could it be the Wodeflow version that is old? Is there any newer that has little issues?

Does this happen with every game? Including GC games?

Have you tried a different USB drive? USB cable?

None of that may work though, but it's worth a shot.

Can you launch games successfully with anything else, like CFG?

Looking back at what happened before, I installed an earlier FW, and then went back up to the latest FW.

Maybe you can try that if you haven't. Perhaps earlier than 1.28 even -- something that will overwrite the whole thing, so when you update back to 1.29 it's essentially starting from scratch.

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does this happen with every game? Including GC games?

Have you tried a different USB drive? USB cable?

None of that may work though, but it's worth a shot.

Can you launch games successfully with anything else, like CFG?

Looking back at what happened before, I installed an earlier FW, and then went back up to the latest FW.

Maybe you can try that if you haven't. Perhaps earlier than 1.28 even -- something that will overwrite the whole thing, so when you update back to 1.29 it's essentially starting from scratch.
I will try to owerwrite with an older version and then back, i have set stealthmode off and read cfg, could it be a problem that i am using a ssd disk?

bjodnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Were you ever successful?
Hi, yes after i have used the modmii solution the wode suddenly works perfect with Wodeflow, even with an ssd disk. Usbloader could not detect the disk, but i am using Wodeflow now, thanks for the support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?