Hacking Wipeout Pure european version DLC freezing and psp states

NetSphereEngineer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So my game is freezing because of the DLC and I tried solutions ppl usually say on some places like copy the DLC files one by one and in a specific order to fix the freezing but it's not working.

I got real tired of this so I wanted to use this plugin file pspstates_menu_pict_mod_v0.5-updated-lman.rar I downloaded so I will save at the track that it usually freeze as a backup and keep trying till I can pass it. I really need this cause I already tried like 5 times the descension tournament(12 tracks long tourney) and I could not beat it due the freezing in exostra run track :(

problem is that the psp states comes with a installer so I thought it would install everything by itself but it fails after I click on the installer in XMB :( I don't know anything about game.txt or "xx0:/seplugins/pspstates" folder that says in the read me for the manual installation. I could keep trying but I don't want to brick my PSP or something so please help me!

NetSphereEngineer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey! thx for the reply :)

Anyway I fixed the problem so I will not use psp states anymore! I'm kind of happy cause I don't like to save states cause it feels to me like cheating hahahaha

I asked at the the Wipeout Zone forum and no one could help so I kind of made a fix myself doing this:

I just gave up to find a way to play descension with all the packs on the memory stick so now when I need to play the descension tourney I will just copy the game saves and the gamma pack in the PSP save folder do the tourney and copy all the rest back when finished! The save reminds all my progress even removing the other packs for a while so it's not a big deal
icon_smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true