ROM Hack [WIP] [Translation] Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime 3DS

CakeLancelot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you share a picture of the title when it's translated?
Sure thing! We've actually been working with the community to try to whip up a logo. If you'd like to see the WIP progress of that join our discord and head to the #dqh-rocket-slime-3ds channel.
I would love to help with the translation. Please let me know if you would like help!
We'd love if you could help! Our main method of communication and collaboration is our discord server so if you could get in touch there that'd be great!

Reactions: DarthDub

dFour

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sounds awesome!
Will the translation be combined with a cia? Or will we get only the translation without the game...
(I was looking for a cia but it didnt pay off. Nothing in the Interwebs!)

qwertoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've been slowly, steadily working on this. We've been finding ways to get around our text storage limit, and we've been making strides with localizing the main battle text.
Fantastic! So glad you guys are making progress, take your time. I've been waiting to play a sequel to the DS game for a long time, this will be amazing once its finished! :yay3ds:

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We've got most of the main story text translated, and we're about ready to begin localizing. (as in, make it feel like a DQ game--we don't plan on censoring anything)
Glad you guys are following suit with the localized accents, much like the DQM Terry's Wonderland team did.
There's some vocal minority that seems to hate the accents but those people don't seem to realize that there's various Japanese dialects always found in these games.

I can only hope that someone will eventually step up to also translate the DQM2 remake and the updated versions of Joker 2 and 3.

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad you guys are following suit with the localized accents, much like the DQM Terry's Wonderland team did.
There's some vocal minority that seems to hate the accents but those people don't seem to realize that there's various Japanese dialects always found in these games.

I can only hope that someone will eventually step up to also translate the DQM2 remake and the updated versions of Joker 2 and 3.
Is there even a translation of Joker 3 period?

Humoreffect

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I had a working flashcart for my DS, I don't think I was ever able to get the (very expensive!) one I bought for my 3DS working, so that would be fairly major hurdle for me I guess if/when this project finally finishes...that said, I would buy an entirely new (and very expensive!) cart if it meant I could finally get a chance to play this sequel! I didn't even know that it existed after many years of totally lost hope, and now here I see that you all have been slaving away for years trying to make my dream come true! I really really really hope that you persevere and finish up the project soon, very little would make me as happy as being able to one day play this (although I may need someone on this forum to help me figure out how to get it working...:)

Thank you so much in advance to everyone who has helped make this idea become a reality! Are there any ways for people without language or programming knowledge to help support the project? Financially, perhaps? Beyond that, what is the best way to keep updated about the developments? I'm new to this forum, will I automatically be updated when the thread is updated?

Keep it up everyone and thanks again!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: