ROM Hack [WIP] Super Mario 3D World for 3DS (3D Land hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiBro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have waited for the utilities to do this and I'm sure with some help I can do this now. Before I start this off I would like to say to all of you that I have changed my ways and would like your forgiveness. This time I will update as much as possible and with SCREEENIES!

This is a hack for 3D Land that adds 3D World levels and other stuff. I am currently starting with the first level (Super Bell Hill) and going from there (Opening cut scene planned for later if possible). Hopefully adding at least some screenies tonight

Special thanks to:
@Toad Stool for the character import tutorial (Will need it for peach and toad if asm hacks come along later on)
@exelix11 for The Fourth Dimension 3D Land editor.

SCREENSHOTS:
5r130cI.png

Last edited by LuigiBro,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weren't you the guy who made that fake SM3DW in SM3DL project a while back? And Rumblehax too? I'm not saying this is fake at all. It looks nice so far.

Last edited by GalladeGuy,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd love a NSMB 2 hack of Supar Mario Land. There aren't very many levels to the game, or anything special going on that isn't purely cosmetic. Just moving platforms, and the superballs replaced with fireballs.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'd love a NSMB 2 hack of Supar Mario Land. There aren't very many levels to the game, or anything special going on that isn't purely cosmetic. Just moving platforms, and the superballs replaced with fireballs.
If someone were to make it, I'd love to play it and see how long it takes for me to get through it. My best time for SML is 18 minutes, although I average about 25.

Reactions: LuigiBro

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome!! I would love to play this. If only you could add the cat power up costume to the level. That would be even better. Is that even possible? Adding power ups from another game?

exelix11

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have waited for the utilities to do this and I'm sure with some help I can do this now. Before I start this off I would like to say to all of you that I have changed my ways and would like your forgiveness. This time I will update as much as possible and with SCREEENIES!

This is a hack for 3D Land that adds 3D World levels and other stuff. I am currently starting with the first level (Super Bell Hill) and going from there (Opening cut scene planned for later if possible). Hopefully adding at least some screenies tonight

Special thanks to:
@Toad Stool for the character import tutorial (Will need it for peach and toad if asm hacks come along later on)
@exelix11 for The Fourth Dimension 3D Land editor.

SCREENSHOTS:
5r130cI.png
Nice project, let's see what this turns out.
Just two advices, I hope you didn't directly import the model from 3d world, a 3ds will explode (or most probably crash) loading a wii u model.
And, the objects must go inside the ObjInfo type, GoalobjInfo should contain only the flagpole

Last edited by exelix11,
Reactions: mustafag32g

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It looks good and all, but are you sure this will not crash the 3ds ? It looks high poly? Did you make sure to retexture it and change the poly size? Looks nice so far, I also made a custom level for 3ds, but it wasn't a port of 3d world :D

LuigiBro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice project, let's see what this turns out.
Just two advices, I hope you didn't directly import the model from 3d world, a 3ds will explode (or most probably crash) loading a wii u model.
And, the objects must go inside the ObjInfo type, GoalobjInfo should contain only the flagpole
Thanks for the info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more