• Replies 71
  • Likes 10

thoraine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is it just me or is anyone else getting a Not a Valid Save File error? I exported my save from my sky3ds+...

Attachments

• Shin Megami Tensei IV (USA).rar
    357.6 KB · Views: 204

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this. Was RAM ediitng with NTR and the game kept crashing, or the save became corrupt.
This is helping me along quite a bit.

Ed: Does anyone know if it's possible to hex edit your alignment 'score'?
I just read that some challenge quests can screw up your counting, but I can't find any info on which ones to avoid... and I've already done some.

It'd be really nice to be able to just change it and not have to worry about alignment score.

Last edited by BerserkLeon,
Reactions: Desconocido90

Jauss123

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Isit just me or after saving the changes and importing my files, the saves arent reflecting in the game

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually want to use this tool to reset my NG+ compendium back to zero (I've got a bunch of fusion recipes that won't work on New Life because of the inflated macca costs of the components); does this already have a "reset compendium" button or will I need to export the compendium from a clean save file?

Dragon_Types

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I actually want to use this tool to reset my NG+ compendium back to zero (I've got a bunch of fusion recipes that won't work on New Life because of the inflated macca costs of the components); does this already have a "reset compendium" button or will I need to export the compendium from a clean save file?
Late reply but you could always start a new game and add maccas.

Sly_Gambit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to edit your current location with this editor? when i saved i was sent under the world map and now my save file is practically dead.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to edit your current location with this editor? when i saved i was sent under the world map and now my save file is practically dead.
Honestly, I lost the source to this years ago. I do remember finding the coordinates for the player, but without the source, I can't really do much anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat