[WIP] "Season of Fall" "Steam"

NotAgOat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread got me creating last night. I made a vector stylized fall themed skin. I dont know how much time exactly has been spent but probably a couple hours. Anyways here it is:

nintendoskinboth.png

For those that play valve games I started a steam themed skin. For reference go to www.steampowered.com or click this for a screenshot. I need some ideas for the giant blank spot on the top screen so if anyone has one please PM me or just say. Thanks for the feedback.

The buttons on the top will not actually do anything.
nintendoskinboth2.png
\

EDIT:

I was inspired by theberts skin to make a plain white theme. A lot of the icons are still WIP so they still need work.

nintendoskinboth3.png

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Only for DSXtreme?
frown.gif

You say Vector based; they're not actual vectors on the DS are they? Because if you managed to program some vectors which the DS would render as raster graphics, I'd be seriously impressed.
Vector graphics and anti-aliasing should be possible on the DS (to an extent, sans decent transparency) via software, although it would totally kill the speed of anything running.

NotAgOat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only for DSXtreme?
frown.gif

You say Vector based; they're not actual vectors on the DS are they? Because if you managed to program some vectors which the DS would render as raster graphics, I'd be seriously impressed.
Vector graphics and anti-aliasing should be possible on the DS (to an extent, sans decent transparency) via software, although it would totally kill the speed of anything running.
No not actual vector, just vector stylized. I agree, actual vector images on the ds would be, amazing.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyY0Z_U09mk