ROM Hack [WIP] Recreating TyranitarTube's Pokémon Sun Extreme Randomizer

DuoForce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hopefully will complete episode 1 by this weekend, don't expect a full release until at least a year from now

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do have there good differences and his team is good at making an original story.
If you mean textures then yeah, they're different. I'm just saying his randomizer isn't something inherently "special" that no one can repeat. It's not THAT original is what I'm trying to say. His rom hack doesn't have things that other rom hacks don't outside of different textures, bought items, megas etc... And all that can be done by anyone who feels like doing it.

Again, I fail to see why his is "so much better" than everyone else's. Name a few things that are present in his Rom hack that aren't in any other besides his personal texture edits (that anyone can do) or anything that can be done with PK3DS......

EDIT: A good story I can go with, but without being able to edit scripted events everything just happens the way it does in the vanilla game with different text. It's not that exciting IMO.

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: ElectroJo

DuoForce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean textures then yeah, they're different. I'm just saying his randomizer isn't something inherently "special" that no one can repeat. It's not THAT original is what I'm trying to say. His rom hack doesn't have things that other rom hacks don't outside of different textures, bought items, megas etc... And all that can be done by anyone who feels like doing it.

Again, I fail to see why his is "so much better" than everyone else's. Name a few things that are present in his Rom hack that aren't in any other besides his personal texture edits (that anyone can do) or anything that can be done with PK3DS......

EDIT: A good story I can go with, but without being able to edit scripted events everything just happens the way it does in the vanilla game with different text. It's not that exciting IMO.
The reason why I want to recreate this is because lots of people wanted him to release his alpha sapphire extreme randomizer but he never did, I want to do this so people can play his rom hack, that's why

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason why I want to recreate this is because lots of people wanted him to release his alpha sapphire extreme randomizer but he never did, I want to do this so people can play his rom hack, that's why
Fair enough, I wasn't bashing the randomizer I was genuinely curious on what it makes it better than say, one someone can make themselves if they put the time and effort into it. That's all.

Reactions: ElectroJo

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And if you remember on discord, I was actually working on some of the thing he had (for exemple, shadow ho-oh on display screen, sadly this is only possible on alpha saphirre wich is why he did on AS)

D

Deleted User

Hey Duo, I would love to help you out how ever i can. I have some experience in coding or as a game tester or anything i can do it. Please let me know what i can do to help i have been trying to figure this out for a while when he made his alpha saphire randomizer. I hope to hear back from you.

Reactions: DuoForce
D

Deleted User

I have a hacked regular eds and a new 2ds xl, I also have a broken new 3ds xl

D

Deleted User

My Twitter is @TheTrojan2323. Please let me know how I can help I would love to be a part of this.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Duo, I would love to help you out how ever i can. I have some experience in coding or as a game tester or anything i can do it. Please let me know what i can do to help i have been trying to figure this out for a while when he made his alpha saphire randomizer. I hope to hear back from you.
Well, in this case coding won't be required, it's only texture and story change mostly

Reactions: soeren

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1