Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

Zhakien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Let's see how this goes. Wish me luck!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's closer to 6 NPCs then, so use that.
My frames keep fluctuating it's gone from 5 to 6 to 7 to 3 then to 4 and now I missed my target frame because of that. What the heck is going on?!

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Let's see how this goes. Wish me luck!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My frames keep fluctuating it's gone from 5 to 6 to 7 to 3 then to 4 and now I missed my target frame because of that. What the heck is going on?!

Did you use the timeline function?

Zhakien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your help. And now I think it's time to go play with the Gen 6 RNG. LOL

I'll probably save that for later tho as it's kinda late over here so for now I think it's time for bed. Goodnight!

Reactions: RustInPeace

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm trying to use the 3DS RNG Tool for Sun and Moon Egg RNG atm, but I've got a little question. What does the "Nido Type" checkbox do?

EDIT: Seems like I can't setup the tool for gen 7 egg RNG at all, can anyone help me, please?

EDIT 2: got it to work, the nido type question still persists though :P

Last edited by MichiS97,

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Another shiny(only) starter rng for gen 7. Frames are really kind of unpredictable there!
KAIxmPe.jpg

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Felt like claiming Marshadow, region swapped NAND, wc7 injection, so there's that. I won't use it online, I don't think I can anyways. Apparently since it was a local wireless event (pre-premiere screening of the 2017 Pokemon movie), a 3DS from any region can claim it, but Japan here to make it look a bit more authentic.

rCcO8Sk.jpg

Reactions: wwwwwwzx

Alescip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys! if I press select when the game is stopped (select + start) the frame increases by random number (between 3 and 10 more or less) instead of one. someone can explain me why?
I'm using a old 3ds with the last release of pokécal and ntr 3. (pokémon moon 1.2)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys! if I press select when the game is stopped (select + start) the frame increases by random number (between 3 and 10 more or less) instead of one. someone can explain me why?
I'm using a old 3ds with the last release of pokécal and ntr 3. (pokémon moon 1.2)

Where are you in the game? With Gen 7, there are areas with NPCs that make frames jump anywhere from 2 to 7, at least in my experience. That's something you have to be prepared for when RNGing a mon, there are guides that help you account for that on the OP, depending on what you're RNGing.

Alescip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Where are you in the game? With Gen 7, there are areas with NPCs that make frames jump anywhere from 2 to 7, at least in my experience. That's something you have to be prepared for when RNGing a mon, there are guides that help you account for that on the OP, depending on what you're RNGing.
I'm using rng for a shiny type: null. what I have to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑)