Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you add the feature to tell what move your opponents going to use its cheating but it undetectable your not going to get banned for it.
Great project! Do you know if there is a way to read also the current seed? Not the initial one.
Stop with this requests. We got the instacheck banned due to something similar

This won't have cheats, just tools to help players.

I believe someone already requested the seeds - those will be added.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i know about that but it would be cool to have one that shows the esv on the screen

We'll think about it. It does sound like a pretty great feature to have, but other things have higher priority at this time. Thank you for your suggestion - I'll make a personal note to come back to this idea!

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeCalcNTR - v0.1.0
pokeCalcNTR is a Pokemon Sun and Moon plugin to help see wild Pokemon's IVs and Natures live while in a battle.

It uses the latest NTR Update to use an overlay similar to the Monster Hunter's Health Bar plugin.

Screenshots
View attachment 77822 View attachment 77823

Notes
  • EDIT: With the latest release of bootNTR-mode3 this now works with o3ds, as seen by this comment!
  • Wild battles with more than one Pokemon haven't been tested yet.
  • Soft resetting with this plugin doesn't work very well yet.
  • NTR's new overlay feature and this plugin are both very new still, so please be patient with glitches!
  • I have limited time, but will still work on this when I can!
Installation
To install, download the zip below, and extract the "plugins' folder to the root of your sd card. Merge any folders it asks for. WARNING: This will overwrite any current Sun and Moon plugins you have installed, so make backups, and remember that you can only have one plugin per game at a time!

Future Plans
  • On/Off Switch
  • Party Pokemon Support
  • Abilities
  • Automatic WiFi Patch
  • Egg RNG Seed as mentioned by this comment
  • Main RNG Seed as mentioned by this comment
  • Gen 6 Support

Credits
This plugin is based off of Cell9's sample fps plugin, and borrows some code from PCHex++ as well.
Cell9 for NTR
Kaphotics, SciresM, Omega Donut, and all the other Pokemon Researchers
Everyone involved in the 3ds hacking scene!

Will this work on my 2DS with A9LH + Luma 3DS 6.6 on 11.3.0-36?

Also, if it WILL work, do I just follow the same basic instructions from the OP? just copying the files over to my SD Root?

Thanks in advance!

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work on my 2DS with A9LH + Luma 3DS 6.6 on 11.3.0-36?

Also, if it WILL work, do I just follow the same basic instructions from the OP? just copying the files over to my SD Root?

Thanks in advance!

It should work, yeah. The plugin is small enough for o3ds ntr with mode 3.

The next update is going to be huge. We've been preparing all day. Keep a watch out!

Reactions: Real.96

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work, yeah. The plugin is small enough for o3ds ntr with mode 3.

The next update is going to be huge. We've been preparing all day. Keep a watch out!

Okay I don't want to sound like a jackass. But I AM kind of new to all this 3DS hacking stuff. I am not sure what "NTR" means... I see it everywhere but I even googled and couldn't' figure it out... lol?

So like I said, I have a 2DS with A9LH + Luma 3DS 6.6 and 11.3.0-36. So what should I do? I don't know what mode 3 is and all of that.

So just copy the files over like you said in OP? I don't need to worry about the mode 3 stuff and all that?

EDIT: Okay so I just finally found a page, and I am reading about what BootNTR is and how to use it. Thanks so much for the info!

So I just install BootNTR mode 3 and then install this, and it SHOULD work? Okay here I go! ;]

Last edited by BLCKBLuR,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay I don't want to sound like a jackass. But I AM kind of new to all this 3DS hacking stuff. I am not sure what "NTR" means... I see it everywhere but I even googled and couldn't' figure it out... lol?

So like I said, I have a 2DS with A9LH + Luma 3DS 6.6 and 11.3.0-36. So what should I do? I don't know what mode 3 is and all of that.

So just copy the files over like you said in OP? I don't need to worry about the mode 3 stuff and all that?
First this and then download the file in the OP and follow the Usage here

Reactions: BLCKBLuR

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: Okay so I just finally found a page, and I am reading about what BootNTR is and how to use it. Thanks so much for the info!

So I just install BootNTR mode 3 and then install this, and it SHOULD work? Okay here I go! ;]

This is correct!

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Alright I am attempting this now. Just for the record, this can no way screw up my 2DS, right?

Also, if for some odd reason I can't get it to work, I can just remove the files from my SD Card and it will be gone, right?

Sorry I'm always nervous about messing with my 2DS any more because I am broke at the moment, so can't buy a new one right now.

Last edited by BLCKBLuR,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Alright I am attempting this now. Just for the record, this can no way screw up my 2DS, right?

Also, if for some odd reason I can't get it to work, I can just remove the files from my SD Card and it will be gone, right?

Sorry I'm always nervous about messing with my 2DS any more because I am broke at the moment, so can't buy a new one right now.

You can no way damage your 3DS if you follow the links i gave you. Yes, you can delete everything and delete the app without any problems

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can no way damage your 3DS if you follow the links i gave you. Yes, you can delete everything and delete the app without any problems
Okay thanks a bunch, I am copying the files over to SD Card right now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay one question. I am looking at "usage" on the link you sent me. It says "Copy .plg files to /plugin/game folder in the sdcard. Then the overlay plugins be loaded in every games.".

But the OP says to put the files into "/plugins".

So I'm confused, where exactly do the folders in the OP attached file go? The folders called 0004000000175e00 and 0004000000164800. Or are those folders the "game" folder from "Copy .plg files to /plugin/(((((game))))) folder in the sdcard. Then the overlay plugins be loaded in every games."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry for double quote. accident.

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeCalcNTR - v0.1.0
pokeCalcNTR is a Pokemon Sun and Moon plugin to help see wild Pokemon's IVs and Natures live while in a battle.

It uses the latest NTR Update to use an overlay similar to the Monster Hunter's Health Bar plugin.

Screenshots
View attachment 77822 View attachment 77823

Notes
  • EDIT: With the latest release of bootNTR-mode3 this now works with o3ds, as seen by this comment!
  • Wild battles with more than one Pokemon haven't been tested yet.
  • Soft resetting with this plugin doesn't work very well yet.
  • NTR's new overlay feature and this plugin are both very new still, so please be patient with glitches!
  • I have limited time, but will still work on this when I can!
Installation
To install, download the zip below, and extract the "plugins' folder to the root of your sd card. Merge any folders it asks for. WARNING: This will overwrite any current Sun and Moon plugins you have installed, so make backups, and remember that you can only have one plugin per game at a time!

Future Plans
  • On/Off Switch
  • Party Pokemon Support
  • Abilities
  • Automatic WiFi Patch
  • Egg RNG Seed as mentioned by this comment
  • Main RNG Seed as mentioned by this comment
  • Gen 6 Support

Credits
This plugin is based off of Cell9's sample fps plugin, and borrows some code from PCHex++ as well.
Cell9 for NTR
Kaphotics, SciresM, Omega Donut, and all the other Pokemon Researchers
Everyone involved in the 3ds hacking scene!

Okay Hooray! I got it working. THANK YOU SO MUCH Guys! I have ONE LAST question though, If I DON'T want to use this plugin while I play, all I have to do, is NOT run BootNTR-mode3 before I run Pokemon moon, right?

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay Hooray! I got it working. THANK YOU SO MUCH Guys! I have ONE LAST question though, If I DON'T want to use this plugin while I play, all I have to do, is NOT run BootNTR-mode3 before I run Pokemon moon, right?

For release 0.1.0 that's correct. Not for next release though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.