ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So theeoreticly a custom avatar maker for the log book and Unlocking SUpports and Instantly unlocking Luna+ Could be possible?

Once Olmectron starts working in the Global file, I would assume that it is possible. He is still only working on the individual Chapter files though, so it'll be a while before he reaches that.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, everyone.

October 8th, 2015: Tenth revision released 0.5-15-alpha
  • Avatars are now parsed with their correct appearance!
  • Some spotpass and DLC characters show their corresponding portrait. Several are missing. Ongoing work for future updates.
  • Added appearance editor for Avatars! Works with your file's Avatar and Logbook ones (taken from Streetpass or from another file). Just select the "APPEARANCE" tab in the character editor (when you click a unit in the list). You can change Build, Face, Hair and Hair Color!
0-5-e-png.26584
0-5-b-png.26581
0-5-c-png.26582
0-5-d-png.26583

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi, everyone.

October 8th, 2015: Tenth revision released 0.5-15-alpha
  • Avatars are now parsed with their correct appearance!
  • Some spotpass and DLC characters show their corresponding portrait. Several are missing. Ongoing work for future updates.
  • Added appearance editor for Avatars! Works with your file's Avatar and Logbook ones (taken from Streetpass or from another file). Just select the "APPEARANCE" tab in the character editor (when you click a unit in the list). You can change Build, Face, Hair and Hair Color!
0-5-e-png.26584
0-5-b-png.26581
0-5-c-png.26582
0-5-d-png.26583
I'm glad I saw a developer actually taking advantage of the tenth version (unlike Nintendo with 10.0.0)! :P Very big update, thanks a lot!

Reactions: Olmectron

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is name editing a possibility? It would be nice to edit EVERYTHING about your avatar midgame.
Regardless, awesome work!! Can't wait to test it out!

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you already saw this but for some reason, the sprites on the editor are kinda cut out at the bottom. I don't know why (also roy and ike seem to not load with their images...?)

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think you already saw this but for some reason, the sprites on the editor are kinda cut out at the bottom. I don't know why (also roy and ike seem to not load with their images...?)
As I stated in the changelog, I've only added some spotpass portraits. Several are missing and I'm working on it.

The units cut at the bottom are a problem I found with changing the portrait mask to a circle. I'm working on it too.

Reactions: SomeGamer

phantomthief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I don't really reply much, I just wanted to thank you very much for your work. The rate you're brining out updates is incredible. Thank you very much for all your hard work and time! Also, don't forget to take a breaks and take good care of yourself!

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Although I don't really reply much, I just wanted to thank you very much for your work. The rate you're brining out updates is incredible. Thank you very much for all your hard work and time! Also, don't forget to take a breaks and take good care of yourself!
Thanks for commenting and for your healthy suggestions!

But don't worry, I'm doing all of this in my free time. So my health isn't compromised. It's even relatively easy and fast to develop because of the time and experience I have developing in Java.

The hard time is coming, though. That'll be when I'll need to learn all about C/C++ and ctrulib to become a super-turbo-hyper-ultra-ninja-developer of 3DS homebrew. I really see all of the 3DS homebrew the community have developed so far, and simply feel like I'm a noob in programming. So many impressive homebrew apps out there in such a short time! I hope to be at the height of all those amazing developers when I enter those unknown grounds (for me) of 3DS development.

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: phantomthief

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone. Maybe this is off-topic, but. Anyone knows about a good site with international shipping to import Fire Emblem: If?

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Maybe this is off-topic, but. Anyone knows about a good site with international shipping to import Fire Emblem: If?

I ordered mine from play-asia (live in the US). Hopefully they can ship to your area as well. Ordered on June 26, was shipped on June 27 (from Hong Kong), and arrived by June 29.

Last edited by Mrperson0,

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I ordered mine from play-asia (live in the US). Hopefully they can ship to your area as well. Ordered on June 26, was shipped on June 27 (from Hong Kong), and arrived by June 29.
Thanks. Will think about it. It seems to be cheaper there. Tired of looking at inflated prices in ebay.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is just me, but neither my king marth or both of my prince marts are showing up. Can anyone else confirm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night