ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X

callicojacks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, i need to be honest with all of you. The current staff is backing down and @kamesenin888 will take over. to be precise, i will be backing down, but eventually @FF777 and / or @Canzah might continue and join kamesenin888,i dont know. its up to them.
I have already deployed the package and is ready to be grabbed by him. nothing is lost, he can continue where the team has left off.

I had a feeling you were done with it. But thanks for getting the ball rolling. This thread wouldn’t have existed without you and your team.

Reactions: Insight2k

DeniVidal

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the ips patcher what it does it patches the code.bin of the game, for it to be able accept the changes in the patch afaik

YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well guys, the capsule abilities are translated and the update is updated, ill send the link asap, and if anyone wants it, its a cia file with the 1.3 update and what is translated is

Accesories
Normal Abilities
Units
Capsule Abilities
Names of characters when you get the cards

can you send me a link? please?

Skrillex9812

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
the ips patcher what it does it patches the code.bin of the game, for it to be able accept the changes in the patch afaik

Well guys, the capsule abilities are translated and the update is updated, ill send the link asap, and if anyone wants it, its a cia file with the 1.3 update and what is translated is

Accesories
Normal Abilities
Units
Capsule Abilities
Please send it to me!

kingkltp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Accesories
Normal Abilities
Units
Capsule Abilities
Can you send me the link? please and thank you

lunafaye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Accesories
Normal Abilities
Units
Capsule Abilities

Hey, I'd really appreciate a link to the updated translation thanks.

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like a link too$

Accesories
Normal Abilities
Units
Capsule Abilities

Could I get a link?

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i guess, a new release hasnt been created yet @kamesenin888
so there is no official link @everyone

i will put down the link of the current package in the next 24 hours. wanted to do that at the end of january. since kamesenin has everything (plus sources), he should be able to re-release the package (yes, even without a new update). i can imagine that an announcement for a new update is coming soon. it just needs some more time.

Reactions: xflamer234

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans