Homebrew [WIP] ButtonSwap3DS - Remap buttons on your 3DS

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update for those curious, getting close to finishing the project, its pretty much just trying to make the code a bit smaller, and making the gui stuff not as ugly, to my understanding to use the program you would still need a devkitarm setup and the required library that the OP listed. dont know if i can get around that tbh. the program should be up in a few days

Reactions: toberkel

toberkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just an update for those curious, getting close to finishing the project, its pretty much just trying to make the code a bit smaller, and making the gui stuff not as ugly, to my understanding to use the program you would still need a devkitarm setup and the required library that the OP listed. dont know if i can get around that tbh. the program should be up in a few days

Keep up the great work and tell us when u finished the project! :3

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible to map the c-stick to the dpad? Alot of games support dpad input but not c stick input
In theory i should be able to add something of that sort into the program, however it would take a bit as i would have to learn how the values for cpad inputs are calculated. i'll see what i can do.

Reactions: Giodude

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looked into C-Pad values and I don't think i can do it, don't understand how I would get the values based off user input, implementing into the injected.s file would not be hard though.

Reactions: Giodude

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue building it. it generated an elf file. do I need to make it a cia manually? or am I doing something wrong?

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: mcaboosec

Taisie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone who still needs a build of this reply to me with what they need, i am going to be testing a program that i just finished making that builds these versions quickly and will be testing it over the next few days before seeing about releasing it.

I need a build that swaps the start button with the L button please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.