proapc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Here you go. I haven't tested them but they were done in the same way as my L<>B swap so it should be fine.
thank you @a74kR for this, I tried L<->R and it works, but if I press both buttons they got cancelled. For example I'm playing Metroid Samus Returns and with this I can't aim and shoot missiles at the same time

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you @a74kR for this, I tried L<->R and it works, but if I press both buttons they got cancelled. For example I'm playing Metroid Samus Returns and with this I can't aim and shoot missiles at the same time
give this one a try, iirc older versions had a problem with pressing multiple buttons at a time that would trigger other buttons causing some undesired effects

Attachments

• proapc.zip
    363.5 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: proapc

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there a way to make select act as left stick up while keeping the left stick fully functional with this? I'm playing a game which has some really annoying controls.

Last edited by dimmidice,
Reactions: danger229

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make select act as left stick up while keeping the left stick fully functional with this? I'm playing a game which has some really annoying controls.
Try this, had to make this on manually since i did not quite finish cpad support on my program yet.

Attachments

• dimmidice.zip
    363.5 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: dimmidice

Angeelgod

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Can someone please make (or link if was already made) a build to dpad <=> cpad and cpad<=> dpad? because the ones that I found searching on this threads, just make the dpad act as the circlepad, but the cpad remains as just the cpad

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please make (or link if was already made) a build to dpad <=> cpad and cpad<=> dpad? because the ones that I found searching on this threads, just make the dpad act as the circlepad, but the cpad remains as just the cpad
Doing such a thing at this moment is currently not possible, something about how its made does not allow a rebind where the CPad is used as an input. its something that can be made, but i dont have that knowledge to do so, sorry

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yah, the default one provided by OP is an A=B B=A swap, dont think it was made after an edit to the code that fixed some things about multiple buttons being pressed though, dont think the AB swap one had the problem though so it should be perfectly fine to use

Reactions: v18281 and Giodude

v18281

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I believe that's what the default one in the OP is. It makes it like an Xbox controller.

yah, the default one provided by OP is an A=B B=A swap, dont think it was made after an edit to the code that fixed some things about multiple buttons being pressed though, dont think the AB swap one had the problem though so it should be perfectly fine to use
Nice. I didn't know that. Thanks!

kathy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there one that makes it so that X functions as an L or R button? i know someone who's hemiplegic and has difficulty spin jumping in super mario maker

LinkKenedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My button R is damaged, so I can’t lunch missiles in Metroid Prime Samus Returns, someone who make a solution for my problem? I don’t want install .cia so, it’s works in .3dsx?

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there one that makes it so that X functions as an L or R button? i know someone who's hemiplegic and has difficulty spin jumping in super mario maker
as of right now i dont have some things set up to make builds of this, i will see about getting everything resetup this week and build you a version, any preference on if the X button functions as the L button, R button or Both?

My button R is damaged, so I can’t lunch missiles in Metroid Prime Samus Returns, someone who make a solution for my problem? I don’t want install .cia so, it’s works in .3dsx?
this tool does not work with .3dsx, with what the tool does, it can not functions if it were to somehow be run as a .3dsx.

Reactions: LinkKenedy

kathy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't matter which shoulder button, either L or R because they both do the same thing in mario maker

danger229

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@danger229 Could you make a mode3 version of dpad -> circlepad? I want to play smash using the dpad to move instead of circlepad since it's getting worn out badly.
i can see about making it, i dont know how well it will work since the values that are provided in the file seem to go a little past what a person can input. ill build it when i build the other versions i need to build, might take a few days

Reactions: senkunmusashi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed