Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Agenda View Not Working

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works for me. Even syncs with my Google Calendar on my phone. Stupid question, but you don't have the Agenda hidden, do you? If it is, all you'd have to do is click on your clock, then right above that it would say "Show agenda" with a little up carrot next to it.
I do not have it hidden, it simply looks aesthetically like the calendar in the previous version of Windows before the anniversary update. However, on another computer that I also anniversary updated, it does show the option to show and hide the agenda. I guess this is probably a bug and will hopefully be fixed in the next cumulative update.

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's probably not permanent, if at all effective. You should set your wireless connection to metered, as I recommended.

I know that the method you told was the best .But how to open wireless settings

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Was trying to get the Anniversary update for my Win10 system, yet it keeps telling me my "CPU is not supported (requires 1Ghz)", even though I had no issue installing Win10 before, and me running an i7 4770k. Task Manager keeps saying it's running at 0.8Ghz even under stressing to the 4.2Ghz boost, when others like CoreTemp and CPU-Z say otherwise.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Was trying to get the Anniversary update for my Win10 system, yet it keeps telling me my "CPU is not supported (requires 1Ghz)", even though I had no issue installing Win10 before, and me running an i7 4770k. Task Manager keeps saying it's running at 0.8Ghz even under stressing to the 4.2Ghz boost, when others like CoreTemp and CPU-Z say otherwise.
Interesting. Took this at the exact moment I'm posting this by the way. lol

upload_2016-8-6_4-2-22.png

Reactions: Vishnoo

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know that the method you told was the best .But how to open wireless settings
Click on the wifi icon in the taskbar > "Network Settings" > "Manage known connections" > Click on your howm wifi > "Properties" > "Set as metered connection" > toggle

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Is anyone having a weird static with Groove Music sometimes after updating that is? i am? it doesn't happen always but when it does its annoying as hell.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well... the new cumulative update came out today as a result of Microsoft's Patch Tuesday. After the update, I still don't have agenda view. :(

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try creating a new user account and populating the calendar app there and see if it's a software bug or configuration issue
Great, that worked. :) The agenda view shows up as a new user so it is a configuration issue. Now how do I get it working on my existing local account?

Edit: Figured it out. I had let apps access my calendar turned off in settings. No wonder it didn't work!

Last edited by HaloEffect17,
Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."