Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately, I have had to close this competition, I tried installing the app to turn the console into a dev unit but something went wrong and now the console is not working.

If I get it up and running again I shall reopen the competition.

Apologies to all who entered

Last edited by yusuo,

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mfw I was trying to make a bunny type character a few months back and looked good imo but I lost the papers I drew him on, I'll update this if I ever find the original, if not I will post a newer version

Update: Recreated the bunny character since the original was lost. Completely redid him and gave him a sister. The only thing the original shared with the current one is the bowtie. Still very, very w.i.p.

Update: I have decided on names. The brother is Ralph and the sister is Sam. They were sperated from their mother during an event they cannot remember. The only thing they do remember is the loving face of their mother. The pendants they wear around their neck allow them to summon weapons, Ralph using double pistols and Sam using a crossbow. They can amplify their abilities using the power of their bond as siblings, though this drains their energy faster than normal. The world they awoke in is devastated and the world is now a place taken over by an unnamed ruler. They are figures of a resistance, the hope of the rebellion. Together they hope to find the truth about their past, and the fate of their mother.
My inspiration for this character comes from a big number of sources. Original the bunny character I made was sort of a Sonic OC without meaning to be one. He was plain only sporting generic Sonic shoes and a bow tie. When making Ralph I decided to stray away from the Sonic design style and looked for something more cubic instead of the smooth designs for Sonic characters. Ralph's hat is an homage to Quote from Cave Story, who wears a similar hat. Sam's inspiration was Louise from Bob's burgers (Lol) I thought the bunny ears matched perfectly with the personality I chose for Sam. I gave Sam a tomboyish design due to Louise being more on hands and dirty. This is shown by how she wears her hat and her outfit. Another inspiration was the Crash series. I took inspiration from Crash's outfit to design Ralph's clothes. I took inspiration from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games when design in Sam's outfit. It sort of resembles Amy's outfit from said game. The weapons Idea was set to go from the start but I didn't decide what to give them. I gave Sam a cross bow due to he more reckless attitude and demeanor. Ralph is overall more serious, and keeps his feelings in check to make is sister feel happy. His only motivation is the face of his mother and protecting his sister. Ralph is supposed to be a silent protagonist, who keeps his cool, but his feelings are revealed after beating the game and unlocking the option to play as Sam. Sam secretly reads the journal (Save Data) from Ralph Playthrough and sees what her brother is feeling. Ralph uses dual pistols due to him looking somehow well fit for a gun of sorts and dual pistols made out of magic energy sound awesome. (BTW the pendants look like Chaos Emeralds)

Still, I am going to fix up the designs, ink them, and color them.
n6NWc2J.jpg

n6NWc2J.jpg

Last edited by SANIC,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

upload_2017-8-3_22-55-37.png

I'm not an artist so there's no chance i'm going to win
Well anyways, this includes main protagonist named "Henry" which lost both of his hands and right leg due to failed experiment in Portal Research Facility. When protagonist woke up, he saw that they attached a weird looking plasma gun to his hands and attached a woodplank with iron stand on his right leg. Protagonist is required to complete 3 test chambers then escape from that facility as quick as he can. The tests get deadlier and deadlier but his friends come to help him: Jumping Bunny head which can provide speed boost with carrots and deactivate turrets. Advanced Alien guy which can heal protagonist and shield protagonist and give him bigger plasma gun range. Then we have Rolling cat head which will help us jump higher and allow us to climb walls by modifying our gun to shoot sticky goo.

Plasma gun shoots portals which you can use to solve puzzles and it's also used to pickup heavy objects.
Protagonist can also use plasma gun to throw heavy objects at very huge speeds, which can create havoc and also can help reach buttons which technically would be impossible to reach. Protagonist with help of these three friends will achieve his and their goal: Escape the lab facility. Friendship is the power, teamwork is the key.
My inspiration for this is obviously from Portal series and it's mods. It's an awesome game and I think there should be more logical games with portal guns.
I went too creative, did i?

Last edited by ,

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 94527
I'm not an artist so there's no chance i'm going to win
Well anyways, this includes main protagonist named "Henry" which lost both of his hands and right leg due to failed experiment in Portal Research Facility. When protagonist woke up, he saw that they attached a weird looking plasma gun to his hands and attached a woodplank with iron stand on his right leg. Protagonist is required to complete 3 test chambers then escape from that facility as quick as he can. The tests get deadlier and deadlier but his friends come to help him: Jumping Bunny head which can provide speed boost with carrots and deactivate turrets. Advanced Alien guy which can heal protagonist and shield protagonist and give him bigger plasma gun range. Then we have Rolling cat head which will help us jump higher and allow us to climb walls by modifying our gun to shoot sticky goo.

Plasma gun shoots portals which you can use to solve puzzles and it's also used to pickup heavy objects.
Protagonist can also use plasma gun to throw heavy objects at very huge speeds, which can create havoc and also can help reach buttons which technically would be impossible to reach. Protagonist with help of these three friends will achieve his and their goal: Escape the lab facility. Friendship is the power, teamwork is the key.
My inspiration for this is obviously from Portal series and it's mods. It's an awesome game and I think there should be more logical games with portal guns.
I went too creative, did i?
Not a bad attempt, like I said artistic skill means nothing

queendude

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
competition.png

My character is a mixture of everything that I love. But the real question is... can you name all the games that I thought of?

His name is Kappa and he’s a Hitman. Other than that he’s a Nintendo fan.

Last edited by queendude,
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tu3vmSa.png

This is an ultimate antagonist character; Valgroid. He has blood running down his mouth and his half cut ear but is immune from dying because of it. He was just born this way, as this dystopian world creates strangest creatures. In fact, everyone in his world can only die from being killed. Valgroid must be killed in the game Must Pause I because he has been scaring off people from visiting The City; and the Government must send a special agent on a mission to kill him; but has to travel 5 continents to kill Valgroid as there are orbs needed to be collected that can open up Valgroid's chamber at night when he is asleep. I was inspired to create this because of South Park; a lot of the characters in there appear dysfunctional but are clever at the same time[/IMG]

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2017-8-4_17-41-4.png

Axol - End Boss, Chapter 1

"This guy's name is Axol.
He works for the baddies, pummeling whatever heroes attempt to save the day from time to time.
Doesn't seem like any of them have been strong enough by themselves to even put up a fight with him, though... So why don't you give it a try?"​

Axol is an axolotl, and guards some unknown object in the first world in some unknown game. He works for the main antagonist character and his legion of goons, being one of the strongest members of his army.
As the protagonist, your goal would be to defeat Axol and retrieve this object, and do the same in probably seven other worlds - he's a standard first-world boss.
Due to his general dislike of magical abilities and powerups, he doesn't use any such things - he just uses his brute strength, and you would have to as well in this matchup.
This was fun! It's not often I try to make something truly original, and I'm not sure just how truly original it is, but I like it!
I look forward to seeing everyone else's entries too. I'm sure there are some of you around here that can make some awesome characters!

Last edited by CeeDee, , Reason: Fixed typo.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
This is probably my best drawing ever (I sucks at drawing btw)

Tai the Dragon

A guardian who watches over the earth, he is neither good nor evil, and takes either side he wants too.

(And yes it's the same as my profile pic, but I didn't draw that one)

Attachments

• Prototype.png
    Prototype.png
    320 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: