WIN A MODDED 3DS, create a pokemon competition

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sliter's creation was just Chatot with a new coat of paint. Still, the drawing was good. I'm just salty :cry:
well thanks for liking the drawing ...
I'm sad for saiyng it's a recolor! D: if was I hhad named it as "originalthecharacter" instead :B lololo

Don't be sad , come here I buy you some fries

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Congratulations @Silter youre Fakemon does look like an almost real Pokémon!

I guess spending so much thinking about a good story and improve it bit by bit didn't help enough.
I lost from a bird...

JustAKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I guess spending so much thinking about a good story and improve it bit by bit didn't help enough.
I lost from a bird...
At least yours was in the top three lol
It sure had the potential of 1st place winner, and that's a fact

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ooh he changed it at the very end, sorry for that then.
We just lost :/
It wasn't completley random, I took it down to the top 3 and then because I couldn't decide between them I chose a winner at random.
Some of you may complain it looks like chalot, but having the images side by side the differences are apparent, there are some similarities but there are alot of differences. Anyway it was his description that put him in the top 3 for me, I thought the bird watching TV with an old lady was pretty funny

Last edited by yusuo,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welp, congrats to you, Sliter. Out of the three, yours is the Fakèmon I like most. Still...
giphy.gif

Next time, Sliter! Next time...

Um, yeah, I forgot to mention two things...
First, if you like my Fakèmon and wanna use them for a hack of Pokèmon or something, feel free to do it.
Just let me know tho. I'm curious :lol:
Second, in-case you don't understand the name of my Fakèmon:
Litchild is a mix of Little + Child
Pixiry is Pixie + Fairy
Diveavenly is Divine + Heavenly
Velevil is Veleno (italian for poison) + Evil
Lustoxin... Do I need to say it?

Last edited by DarkCoffe64,
Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Congratulations
thanks!
thanks" that was what I'm trying do to actually o3o
Congrats! To the winners!
thanks!
Welp, congrats to you, Sliter. Out of the three, yours is the Fakèmon I like most. Still...
giphy.gif

Next time, Sliter! Next time...
Really? thanks hahah xD

First, if you like my Fakèmon and wanna use them for a hack of Pokèmon or something, feel free to do it.
yeah .. since this contest started I was thinking if was to use in a romhack/ history or something XD well the same about my entry o3o
--_-_--
@ElyosOfTheAbyss , @pikpol , don't be down .. we are the top 3 XD I just have luck enough to get pick from the hat e3e your works where really well done o3o I don't fell I'm more than anyone here for winning ówo
Some of you may complain it looks like chalot, but having the images side by side the differences are apparent, there are some similarities but there are alot of differences. Anyway it was his description that put him in the top 3 for me, I thought the bird watching TV with an old lady was pretty funny
Oh guys I don't think it's fair comparing too much it with chatot.. Ok It's a parrot but was like telling that straly is a recolor of pidgey because they are idea of common birds/pigeons in different places :/

And great you liked!!
... I almost took off the old lady part! uhh XDD that was close
Oh it will appear again, I'm thinking get a gateway as a runner up prize next time
interesting o3o

Last edited by Sliter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body