Hacking Will you still buy a 3DS if it can't be hacked?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Possibly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Probably will buy it. I'll first and foremost have to wait for my DSiXL to get old (ie. I've played all the games I've wanted to play with it). That might take a while..

-Qtis

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me it's: Yes.

I buy my consoles for retail games (I collect them), flashcarts are just a bonus, and so far since those flashcarts on 3DS are just for DS games, I'll just play them on my DS lite.

If the homebrew scene for the 3DS offers some amazing stuff but Nintendo block them at each firmware I'll just buy a spare 3DS one day or another that will stay far away from wifi and on-cart update.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yep. i'll buy it because of the games. a gaming conlsole/handheld is useless without the games.
good games = reason to buy console +1

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Probably not. It costs too much to buy all those games, not to mention the space to carry them. Even when it's hacked I'm doubtful if I'll buy it, still waiting for some titles to pop up.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No, I'm not gonna buy, because it's no fun anymore, like you want that game, but too expensive. You can't play all of the games you want, if you don't have a lot of money
ohnoes.png

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll certainly be getting one, and it's only a matter of time before someone cracks it. Nothing is unhackable.

fancysky016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, if i am rich, i am ok.

but now i think i am not that rich enough....

i'd rather spend same money to buy PS3 and PS3 games. (i already have)

fancysky016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boudincaca said:
For me it's: Yes.

I buy my consoles for retail games (I collect them), flashcarts are just a bonus, and so far since those flashcarts on 3DS are just for DS games, I'll just play them on my DS lite.

If the homebrew scene for the 3DS offers some amazing stuff but Nintendo block them at each firmware I'll just buy a spare 3DS one day or another that will stay far away from wifi and on-cart update.

well, yes, you can say that, i am currently collecting PS3 games out of my owe interests. So i cannot afford 3DS games for now...LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs