Gaming Will you be buying any Amiibo figures ?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 12,293
  • Replies 95

Will you buy any Amiibo

• Mario

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Yoshi

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Link

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • Fox

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Samus

Votes: 21 21.0%
  • Wii Fit Trainer

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Villager

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Pikachu

• Kirby

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Marth

• Zelda

• Other

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • None

Votes: 38 38.0%

• Total voters

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I will probably grab some just because they're nice figurines, the NFC stuff is just a cherry on the top. That being said, I'm not going to collect them.

Nice figurines?! The finalised ones look awful in comparison to the E3s and the paint job really isn't the best either.

They turned Peach's face to an old corny cartoon face whereas the original E3 had a really cool design and it had a bonus to it too.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am far too weak for these things so I'll probably end up buying them all for collecting purposes. I was so jealous of my little brothers collecting Skylanders, the figurines looked so cool but the game was so lame.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I am far too weak for these things so I'll probably end up buying them all for collecting purposes. I was so jealous of my little brothers collecting Skylanders, the figurines looked so cool but the game was so lame.

These things for collectors aren't even worth it any more because their paint jobs and overall designs are very flawed so there's really no reason, unless you're collecting for yourself than as a collector.

Disney Infinity figures look way better and worth what they cost!

D

Deleted User

OP
I'll only be buying the ones that work with other games, like Link with Hyrule Warriors. Theyre a bit too expensive for me to want to collect them all. I will for sure be buying a Captain Falcon and Ness (if there ever is a Ness one) because theyre my Smash mains.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only kind of figures I have are the DBZ jap movie releases I won't be buying any amiibos unless there necessary inorder to play any of the games I actually want to play honestly this toy era is really irritating what happened to the second option play a game without those lame toys what are we 5 yrs old

D

Deleted User

OP
I'll probably just get one. They cost $18 each in Aus and there are good games I could buy for about $25.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
The only kind of figures I have are the DBZ jap movie releases I won't be buying any amiibos unless there necessary inorder to play any of the games I actually want to play honestly this toy era is really irritating what happened to the second option play a game without those lame toys what are we 5 yrs old
I'm in my twenties and loving the toys (well the Disney ones not the skylanders) but the amiibos don't interest me . . . yet

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Very true, but there are hacks out for skylanders and infinity (never seen any for amiibos yet but I'm sure there will be) :P that's the second option (not a legal option though)

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think so after seeing the drastic decline in quality of the final products.

Though if I do buy any I will probably cut the chip out and stick it onto cards or other little figures I have.

D

Deleted User

OP
1.jpg

Amiibo Wave 3 announced:
Lucario, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser, Toon Link, Shiek, Ike, Metaknight, King Dedede, Shulk, Sonic and Mega Man.
They will be available in Japan on January 22nd.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal