Gaming Will we get any future megaman games for 3ds?

rupok93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cause right now it seems like megaman is just dead. I loved the starforce series personally but they stopped making them cause of low sales. What do you guys think is the future of megaman? Do you think we will get any games on 3ds in the near future?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I knew about that but I don't see myself playing those extremely old games tbh.

Megaman 1-6 > Megaman Battle Network Series > Megaman Starforce

Megaman 2 is one of the most acclaimed Megamans for public and critics,
if you haven't played them, that's the perfect time for that on your 3DS ;)

Reactions: TripleSMoon

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Battle Network is confirmed to be ended with MMBN6.

The way they concluded Star Force 3 also suggests that it is ended. What is opened is ZX Advent, they could very well do another ZX title.

Personally I like to see a remake collection of older Megaman game. For example a collection and remake of MMBN 1-6 would be very awesome (MMBN5 DS port is very good).

Same goes for Classic Megaman and Megaman X.

Alejio

Daft
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Battle Network is confirmed to be ended with MMBN6.

The way they concluded Star Force 3 also suggests that it is ended. What is opened is ZX Advent, they could very well do another ZX title.

Personally I like to see a remake collection of older Megaman game. For example a collection and remake of MMBN 1-6 would be very awesome (MMBN5 DS port is very good).

Same goes for Classic Megaman and Megaman X.
You just broke my heart

Alejio

Daft
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Broke mine too about battle network :( I loved the battle network series, hugely underated games and id argue better than most of the typical mainstream megaman games. (obviously not megaman 2 or x -x3 tho)
I never really got into the other Megaman games, but I loved Battle Network. They were poorly translated back to english, though..

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I never really got into the other Megaman games, but I loved Battle Network. They were poorly translated back to english, though..

Haha yeah, i remember it having a few slightly odd words but to be honest it didnt matter to me, the gameplay in the games was perfect, it had stratagy but it was realtime movement and reflexes but you also had the "collect them all" style with all the moves you could learn/use.

Damn im so finding my GBA and booting the game up right now!

Reactions: Alejio

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's nice to see another StarForce fan. I honestly doubt we'll be seeing any more from that series though. But who knows :) Maybe they'll do a compilation? After all, they did remake BN1 for the DS with an SF cameo crossover :)

I always liked StarForce, even more than BN though many of you will prob disagree. I admit it's not a life-changing masterpiece but it's not the blasphemous piece of crap some people claim it to be (especially some whom are clouded by their love for BN). Yea it's a really nice change to see tempers who do not rage at those do not worship BN or the classic Megaman.

PS: I did start with the classic platformer first. Then BN. And started SF the last. So no. The "SF must be your first Megaman game" argument ain't happenin' :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like not emulating the entire SNES but just a loader and the enhancement chips perhaps even...