Hacking will this controller work with vwii and emus?

GBrawl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It works on vwii and probably also on emulators since it's actually just a wii remote. Just know that this controller isn't compatible with wii u games as it won't be detected as a wii u pro controller but as a wii remote. I've also seen some very bad reviews about this thing.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll only be using it for emulators though and you can remap the buttons in them
If you're only using it for emulators... I'd strongly suggest getting a USB adapter for your favorite console controller, or even making one yourself if you've the ability. They're pretty damn cheap, and most console controllers are already well-made, and pretty cheat to come by too if you're using something a generation old (pawn shops and thrift stores can be good places to check out).

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you're only using it for emulators... I'd strongly suggest getting a USB adapter for your favorite console controller, or even making one yourself if you've the ability. They're pretty damn cheap, and most console controllers are already well-made, and pretty cheat to come by too if you're using something a generation old (pawn shops and thrift stores can be good places to check out).
i already have one of them for my pc will it work on vwii and the emulators though?

Drcreek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.david-marsden.com
XP
Country
I have one. Got it last week.

Only used it With GBA emulator so far and pokemon.

It works, but the arse of it is the d-pad leaks button presses like great grandad after brown ale.

You press left and it goes up about 10% of the time. Just enough to really piss you off to the maximum.

If you don't press too hard, it's actually ok. But I get very in to my pokémon so often end up running in the wrong direction or selecting the wrong menu.

I think it should be fine for the analogue sticks though. But I haven't tried them yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat