Hacking Will there ever be wiiu games backup launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacyslayer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
win will somebody have a soft-mod for the wiiu itself so i can start playing backup wiiu games? i already have a good wii that's already soft moded when will the wiiu be soft modded let me know

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
First off its when not win and second how are we suppose to know it might be years until one is created if ever what a dumb question!

jacyslayer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jezz you you guys are nice people i was only asking thanks anyways i know its hard but somebody useully finds out how in time what do you guys think 3 or 5 years before a good one comes out? thanks for answering my first post maybe if i knew code and mathematics i would come out with my own but i could barely do my times tables lol i just know how to follow instructions from this website there very good and im glad this site is here i really im i modded my first wii with this website and had it ever since like about 3 or 4 years ago i cant remember

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
win will somebody have a soft-mod for the wiiu itself so i can start playing backup wiiu games? i already have a good wii that's already soft moded when will the wiiu be soft modded let me know
I wish people would learn how to use forums. Read your topic. It's presented as a STATEMENT. So people that are WAITING for a Wii U hack are MISLED and LET DOWN when they read the content.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Title updated as a question instead of statement to prevent misleading.

to answer the question, Modchip (wiikey U?) is more likely to be released before there are homebrew WiiU launcher created (you need a homebrew SDK and libraries to write homebrew, which don't exist yet), unless you can access all WiiU hardware in linux and know how to launch WiiU apps.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't the mods make it so people have to read the stickies before making their first post?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
wiiu backup launcher to be released 32nd december 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night